Game crash - Code 16005

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Terminator
Spotter

Re: Game crash - Code 16005

Post by Terminator »

Ingame name: Hiijinx
Write your computers specification below
Cpu: 5930k @ 4.3Ghz
GPU 2 x 980 ti SLI
Ram: 32GB 3200Mhz

Does this happen in SP - MP? Both
- If MP, are you host or client? Client
What version of the game do you currently have? Steam up to Date
How often does this happen? Frequent - host will crash 50% of the time when he picks up a trophy. I crash randomly and everytime I open my map.
Tried different drivers for your graphic card? Yes
What have you tried to do in order to get past the problem? Have tried 4k / 1440p resolution, same issue. Lowered settings.
What do you think causes the crash? Whiterime Ridge release - never had this problem prior. Surely you can spend an hour or two just looking at the changes made between this and the previous release? Hell give it here, I will do it for free if it means being able to play again!
Steps to reproduce, what did you do before it crashed? Opened map. Host picked up trophy. Breathed.
Deer Hunter 20th Year Anniversary
Terminator - Biggamelodge forever.
Hiijinx in-game. Add if you like 8-)
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

For pc info, please refer to my earlier post.
This time I was tracking a moose on RFF. A bad shot had me tracking him for a while. A few times while looking through the binos the screen would flicker. The moose called, I checked the distance at about 100m, I went about 5-10m more & crashed to 16005.
Single player
edited because of another 2 instances)
WRR. both times
first time I was able to start the hunt & change into the cold weather clothes. Then I went back into inventory & the screen went black. Then a white band appeared across the screen right through the middle (horizontally). The band was about 2 inches tall. Then i get the 16005
second time I was able to get my gear loaded the way I wanted. Exited the inventory screen & was attempting to load the weapons. I thought something was wrong with my keyboard because nothing was happening when I hit #1. I was just starting to turn to get batteries for the keyboard when I saw movement. Very slowly the gun was raising & when the first round was being loaded I crashed to 16005.
Man I'd like to hunt that map again. :cry:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

I decided I was going to keep trying and just not bother to report every one of the crashes BUT this one was much different. I was just wandering along & these big red letters & numbers flashed on the screen. I didn't have a chance to read them. They flashed twice, I walked a little farther & raised the binos to look at a few bison & I crashed & a browser windo opened to the trouble shooting page (I haven't seen that in months).
These letters/numbers were very large. I didn't get a chance to get a good look at them. There was either 3 or 4 lines of them & they took up the entire screen. I got all ready to get a screen shot of them when they stopped.
I did, by the way, get away with a couple of hunts there, but I made them quick hunts. As soon as I harvested a couple animals I exited right away. One of them actually lasted a little over an hour.
If I see the letters again I will try to get a screenshot, other than that I won't flood this thread with constant crashes (in other words I'm going to continue to try to hunt WRR).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Yansko
Tracker

Post by Yansko »

Strange thing, your red letters
Never seen in game or forum before

It can be a trace code but... No news of debug 16500
Just new weapons & Valentine day's...

Good luck in WRR, for me this map become unplayable
Manu5Ahau
Scout

Post by Manu5Ahau »

Just had one! Only shot one bear and one roe.
Was host but there was no other player in.
Total loss of my bear barrel where i was. Now it is back to 26%! Only one bear shot at a 100% barrel.
This is no fun anymore!
I submitted a ticket to support.
Manu5Ahau
Scout

Post by Manu5Ahau »

Again lost a hunt on it! And had 500 pintails achievement in it! Again posted a ticket on the support.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

People... PLEASE post the information Dennis asked for when you report these. He is trying to identify common denominator(s) to locate the bug in the code.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Yansko
Tracker

Post by Yansko »

And ?

What do you suggest?
We have already posted these informations on this topic and other before
Do you want we repost the same information on every crash?
Or maybe we shut up and wait?
We waiting already since 5 month now
Yansko
Tracker

Post by Yansko »

I crashed in comptetition event "Everybody loves Arctic Fox"

When i go to harvest 2 foxes i have already killed, i saw one rabbit and one bison beyond the rabbit

I switch in the Huntermate to change weapon and...crash
Screen freeze, lot of time to return to windows (flush memory, i think)

Great idea to put Whiterime Ridge's map in competition mode before debug 16005... :(
Lost Stat AND competition this one
Strychnine

Post by Strychnine »

So I've been playing with settings.

I've seen a direct correlation with the "Complexity" setting. On high mine crashes every hour. Medium, not a peep.

Not sure that's helpful, but what I've found so far.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”