Long Loading, Lag, Black Graphics

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
theBeerhunter

Re: Long Loading, Lag, Black Graphics

Post by theBeerhunter »

NAOutdoors wrote:So far all the support request on this have shown Intel(R) HD Graphics and Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 with driver dates of 2010 through 2012. OS have been Vista, Win 7, Win8 & 8.1.
If you are running intel graphics try updating and see if this helps: http://downloadcenter.intel.com
Thank you so much - you are my HERO ! :D
Did like you recommend update my onboard grafik as well - even if my system said it was up to date. And now everything seems to be normal again! GREAT !!!
pompeiious

Post by pompeiious »

I would suggest going straight to intel and downloading it from them sometimes secondary sellers wont have the newest drivers for another companies equipment If you go to the original page posted by support you will have a drop down menu you can find that card and install the driver for it if you wish but that would be completely up to you in
The thing is, when I try to download it from Intel, they tell me to download it from the secondary seller because my graphics card is "customized" which I had no idea about when purchasing my laptop.
pompeiious

Post by pompeiious »

Finally fixed it! I forgot to uninstall my old graphic card first >.< thank you to all who helped! <3
Kostamayakid

Post by Kostamayakid »

pompeiious wrote:
I would suggest going straight to intel and downloading it from them sometimes secondary sellers wont have the newest drivers for another companies equipment If you go to the original page posted by support you will have a drop down menu you can find that card and install the driver for it if you wish but that would be completely up to you in
The thing is, when I try to download it from Intel, they tell me to download it from the secondary seller because my graphics card is "customized" which I had no idea about when purchasing my laptop.
to support

I was having the same problem that other people were having in that when I went to intel update site it told me that the graphics card installed in my computer ,(HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15 PC), which is the intel HD 4000 was a card that intel sold but had been customized by the computer manufacturer so it was best to upgrade from their site. I went to HP but the most recent driver that could be loaded was a 2012 update and it did not change anything. There was another available , Driver Date/Size: 9/10/2013 01:35:46, 12081664 bytes sp64794 but needed the upgrade to windows 8.1 because the 8.0 software originally installed by HP was not current enough to accept the most current driver. Every time I tried to install sp64794 it told me the software running was not compatible. Once I upgraded to windows 8.1 I was able to install the sp64794 and all is fine now. I could have tried the generic intel driver but intel's website warned me it could create problems so I didn't. Anyway thanks for your help and I am happy to be back hunting again. My wife's not too happy but I am.

Kostamayakid
Geoffkiller

Post by Geoffkiller »

i'm still having this problem. ive updated my graphics driver. still have the same problems.
0celot
Outfitter

Post by 0celot »

Geoff, what's your machine specs?

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”