License and ammo

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Shintaroo

License and ammo

Post by Shintaroo »

hey
i got some problems with the Game.......
I got now the quest to hunt an Elk or a Turkey bot i havent got the license wehre can i get one ?
And i got a other problem....... wehre can i get new ammo ?
PLEASE help me
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Re: License and ammo

Post by MonacoSteve »

There is a good "Quick Start guide" at the web page. If you take a little time to read it, many of your questions will be answered here.

In short: unless you are only a free playing guest, you can only hunt mule deer, and thus only make mule deer missions. If you buy a membership, you can do all missions.
heraSK
Chat Logger

Post by heraSK »

you're a free guest, right? i think you should have unlimited ammo for the rifle you have already. just wait till you spent all current ammo and the new box will pop in inventory....

if you want to hunt other animals you can become member or buy licenses for only those animals you like to hunt. members get to hunt every animal on the island, it's included in membership, and they get free ammo for all weapons they own, like yourself for that one rifle...

check this out...http://www.thehunter.com/pub/nowlive.php (and other news on homepage....)

and check the hunter forum...nearly all questions i guess you might have are already answered...good hunting...
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Post by LeMetatron »

Hi Shin,

If the only weapon you have is the .243 you will receive a new box of ammo each time another box becomes empty.
So when one box is finished you will find a new one in your inventory next time you enter the EHR or are close to a lodge.

With the Licenses, there are two ways to access licences.
You can either purchase a temporary license from Doc's Outfitters or you can become a Member which will include licenses for all the Animals on Whitehart Island, the .357 Magnum, 12 Gauge Shotgun and free ammunition for any weapons that you own.

You can find the links for Doc's Outfitters and the Membership Store in the Store menu on your theHunter Homepage
Shintaroo

Post by Shintaroo »

thx

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”