Game Startup Problem

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Kusanagi

Game Startup Problem

Post by Kusanagi »

I've been having an issue with starting TheHunter, and I'm hoping someone could help. I couldn't find the answer anywhere else, most likely because the game is fairly new. I've installed the client and Emote Launcher, registered with the game and followed all the instructions. After clicking "Go Hunting" the Emote Launcher program starts, and the screen where you can adjust the in-game settings appears like normal. When I click "Start Game," the screen goes black, and strangely flashes a scene from another game I have installed on my computer. After that it returns to my desktop, with the Emote Launcher still running. I know this sounds really strange, and it could be a problem with this other game I have installed, although I don't see how that's possible as they don't interact at all...

I've restarted the computer, and tried starting the game from different Internet Browsers, nothing has changed.

Thanks in advance ~
Eggenberg
Trophy Hunter

Re: Game Startup Problem

Post by Eggenberg »

What are your system specs & what grfx drivers are you using?
PilotGuy

Re: Game Startup Problem

Post by PilotGuy »

I had a similar problem, I found by changing the resolution it would work, make sure your monitor can display the one you select.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”