Achievement not registered

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Achievement not registered

Post by caledonianblues »

I recently unlocked 250 moose harvests achievement for 10 points and this has not been added to my hunter score. I have logged out and back in numerous times. Very odd. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to raise a support ticket to have this addressed?

Thanks.
Knut
Outfitter

Re: Achievement not registered

Post by Knut »

Known bug.

It's "just" the hunterscore displayed next to your name and this paw that's not updated.
In fact, if you mouse-over the hunterscore progression bar, you will see that it'll say 470/1772 (26.5%) - while the tabs next to your name show 460. It should get right again with your next achievement completed.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Thanks Knut. Appreciate your reply.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

My pleasure.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”