Slow inventory..

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Gazaroo
Hunter

Slow inventory..

Post by Gazaroo »

A few other things i seem to be having is, Is the slow inventory. Since this new inventory has been introduced if i click on inventory and my huntermate picks up a animals call its that slow to get back to the game screen ends up missing the call to track it. Also This inventory seems not such a great idea. Some wepons i use don't require scope or sometimes i don't wish to use one.. so that box for scope only seems pointless! Could use that for something else.but obviously way this new inventory is setup you can't! Also why has there been a Weight addition added.. Now can't even take a piece of Equiptment with me if i have the items i act need for the hunt.Am lucky if i can take what i actually need. This new Inventory system for me lacks hugely! Not a nice new addition at all. Have to carry a tent everywhere just so i can use items i need. :evil:
Victimizer
Spotter

Re: Slow inventory..

Post by Victimizer »

It usually on average for me takes 2-3 seconds to load the inventory, so it's not to bad but I'm sure they will tweak this in the future. I get by ok but mostly with space its on edge depending on where I'm hunting. I think they should implement unlocks for 5-10lbs through achievements and purchase among other things.
Woenprom
Scout

Post by Woenprom »

New inventory is a web browser window actually, loading "web page" every time you open it...
I dont like it really...
Victimizer
Spotter

Post by Victimizer »

Woenprom wrote:New inventory is a web browser window actually, loading "web page" every time you open it...
I dont like it really...
LOL I didn't think about that, thats terrible if true.
SnakeEyes
Tracker

Post by SnakeEyes »

Woenprom wrote:New inventory is a web browser window actually, loading "web page" every time you open it...
I dont like it really...
Yes, I can't understand why they have it like that. You don't need to be in conntact with your inventory while you are playing. Just get the info of what you got in your inventory when you start your hunt. You can't buy anything in the store while you are playing. And then access it then during the hunt. Was tracking a 1100 point pig, went to the inventory to put on some scent eliminator because I spooked him, boom! the inventory froze, could not get out of it. I tryed for an hour, nothing. Had to exit the game. Pig gone. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hawkeman
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeman »

SnakeEyes wrote:
I dont like it really...
Yes, I can't understand why they have it like that. You don't need to be in conntact with your inventory while you are playing. Just get the info of what you got in your inventory when you start your hunt. You can't buy anything in the store while you are playing. And then access it then during the hunt. Was tracking a 1100 point pig, went to the inventory to put on some scent eliminator because I spooked him, boom! the inventory froze, could not get out of it. I tryed for an hour, nothing. Had to exit the game. Pig gone. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Happend fore me too, - Lost a big bear I havent harvested yet and a new nice bear came closer... I didnt have any arrows and went to the inventory to equip a new pack of arrows... and inventory got stuck.... had to restart game.

HUMOR IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
jiangmoshi

Post by jiangmoshi »

I takes 10-15 seconds to load the inventory................
SnakeEyes
Tracker

Post by SnakeEyes »

I waited for 1 hour for it to load. I gave up after that.
Gazaroo
Hunter

Post by Gazaroo »

So many issues.. Glad i play OTHER games. This inventory sucks big time. Slow aint the word.. Lost another nice annimal all i heared was a annimal darting off obv i spooked it coz i was stuck in the dam inventory. Would not come off complete exit to get off that screen sigh...
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Hawkeman wrote: Happend fore me too, - Lost a big bear I havent harvested yet and a new nice bear came closer... I didnt have any arrows and went to the inventory to equip a new pack of arrows... and inventory got stuck.... had to restart game.
Happened to me 3 times now,,, when u decide to put other weapon, it will be too late because inventory load time is long.

I hope they return the inventory to offline mood, i dont see what advantages we got by loading it live each time you access the inventory.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”