theHunter Exit codes

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Defiance_co
Scout

Re: theHunter Exit codes

Post by Defiance_co »

For error 1073741811

I had to put a bit more voltage through my ram, also, sent a bit more voltage through the north/south bridges (old money wording, but vtt/ich on some boards)

Sorted my problem, this was on top of all the above posts i did

So if you're overclocking, alter what you have to and get the game stable

(i still get a sidebyside error but this causes no problems/crashes)
Scratch
Tracker

Post by Scratch »

Same problem here too.
Defiance_co
Scout

Post by Defiance_co »

For what it's worth

The error 1073741811 i can also replicate not only by lowering some of my oc settings voltages, but allowing my non watercooled gpu to run hotter than i would normally have it

I do alter my gpu bios's though to mod them for my needs and to max the gpu's capability (R9 290x's in this instance)

So if oc'ing check and double chech your settings, and as always check for excessive heat as this is a basic enemy of any cpu/gpu
oziyss

Post by oziyss »

Andres Hansson wrote:If the game cannot start or if the game crashes, a red window with an exitcode is shown in the launcher.

Here is a list of the exit codes, and what they mean.

16001 - Invalid game session. Restart the game from theHunter web site. (Check if your account has a username, if it does not contact [email protected] http://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us/a ... o-Username)
16002 - Failed to connect to theHunter game server. The game server is having problems. Please try again a bit later.
16003 - Invalid operating system. theHunter only runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
16004 - The game has not been started through the launcher. Restart the game from theHunter web site.
16005 - The game has crashed.
16006 - Error code not used
16007 - Only one instance of the game can run on one computer.
16008 - Invalid settings file version. Please update the game settings in the launcher settings menu.
why is another mistake(error) this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boUqJT2nrQs

please help
I click to start game but open this error
My computer parametrs is
Windows 7 sp1 32bit
Intel Pentium cpu 3.00ghz (2CPUs)
Memory 1.5gB RAM
Directx version 11
Video Radeon x1600 256MB gv-rx16p256de
hdd 500gb
Network speed http://www.speedtest.net/result/4738418485.png
Please help
Defiance_co
Scout

Post by Defiance_co »

Hiya,

Almost everyone that's on my friends list has the same problem to one degree or another oziyss

They are hoping to have a patch out thursday

Also they know what's causing the crashing, so all i can suggest is wait for patch and hopefully we're all back having fun

If after the patch you're still having trouble and the rest of us are fine, post back and i'll try to help check all the obvious C++ and drivers etc
oziyss

Post by oziyss »

Defiance_co wrote:Hiya,

Almost everyone that's on my friends list has the same problem to one degree or another oziyss

They are hoping to have a patch out thursday

Also they know what's causing the crashing, so all i can suggest is wait for patch and hopefully we're all back having fun

If after the patch you're still having trouble and the rest of us are fine, post back and i'll try to help check all the obvious C++ and drivers etc
I INSTALL WIN 7 PRO 32 BIT TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE 64 BIT AND it is different but still do not work
yet simple game type that closes the exit of the game
Defiance_co
Scout

Post by Defiance_co »

Hiya,

Saturday i redid my w7 x64 ultimate, not expecting anything to change

Same error 16005

But actual debug file showed different crash information hehe

We just have to wait until the patch is out

I find sp or mp mode i can have 1 hour realtime playing easy without a crash (now watch it crash before 1 hour)
Scratch
Tracker

Post by Scratch »

I got 250 or it could of been 255 error code yesterday.
forester
Tracker

Post by forester »

what is the use of even posting here . i have never had much problems with the game and today i was in a game it crashed and since i get exit code 6002 when i try and start a game . i redownloaded the whole game and still the same exit code so i cant play game anymore . but from what i see no one from the hunter even answers these posts or even try and help .
Bearded_Bushman
Spotter

Post by Bearded_Bushman »

Ever since two patches ago I am getting constant 16005 - The game has crashed errors, been playing daily for over 2 years, now I can't host a server for fear of crashing and losing hours of game play and all my harvests, I just renewed my membership, I hope I'm not wasting my money on something I can't play due to constant crashing. Would be great if a game crashed allow the harvests to be collected due to game ending.
Australian Bushcraft, Bush Tucker, Survival, Tracking, Firecraft, Outdoor Gear, Photography, Fishing, Camping, Exploring Australia and it's Flora & Fauna.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”