I still cannot solve the problem with the website...

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Derek Redden
Scout
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, East Coast of Canada, Gods Country :)

Re: I still cannot solve the problem with the website...

Post by Derek Redden »

It sounds to me that it is an issue with your account. Send another email to support and tell them exactly whats going on. Include pics if necessary to explain.

No worries bro we will get you up and running. Do not give up.
Elbow
Tracker

Post by Elbow »

I think Derek is right. I would ask for support to delet your current account and then you could create a new one.
PikachuEXE

Post by PikachuEXE »

well creating a new account may not be a great solution
because before this problem, I got a problem with choosing character appearance
I also try to select the appearance for my brother's account, and I hang on the loading page again and the status bar got "www.google-analytics.com"
so If I create a new one, I have to ask the developer to help me jump over that step again...
anyway, I notice that the cookie file is created when I leave the login page, not when i login, why?
PikachuEXE

Post by PikachuEXE »

Finally, it is not the broswer's problem, not the security setting, firewall, cookies...
It properly should be the problem of the ISP!!
I use my laptop to connect through an ISP called I-cable
and this ISP uses a technology that all its clients have to connect to a server first then the Internet
It is like how a proxy server works
This ISP has already made me unable to download anything from rapidshare
because there is a IP check and it thinks all the clients of that ISP is ONE computer which is that proxy server
I guess this also block the game
Because when I use my laptop to connect through another ISP called PCCW, I can enter all the pages and download the game without any problem
So is there a IP check in the game website?
Is there any way to bybass it?
tracker
Hunter

Post by tracker »

PikachuEXE wrote: It properly should be the problem of the ISP!!
I use my laptop to connect through an ISP called I-cable
and this ISP uses a technology that all its clients have to connect to a server first then the Internet
It is like how a proxy server works
This ISP has already made me unable to download anything from rapidshare
because there is a IP check and it thinks all the clients of that ISP is ONE computer which is that proxy server
I guess this also block the game
Because when I use my laptop to connect through another ISP called PCCW, I can enter all the pages and download the game without any problem
So is there a IP check in the game website?
Is there any way to bybass it?
Perhaps you should contact your ISP. If they're blocking stuff, well... I'd complain and if they didn't fix it or tell me how to get around it, I'd find another ISP. See, this is why I asked you if you were on a university network, because they're known for blocking torrents and all sorts of other stuff because they eat bandwidth (and torrents can be legally questionable), and that's exactly what your problem sounded like, like you were being blocked.
PikachuEXE

Post by PikachuEXE »

But I connect successfully using the Wi-Fi network in the university lol
but I cannot connect from home!!
This ISP also block me from playing BFH(Battlefield Heroes)
I will ask the ISP soon
if the problem cannot be solved, change ISP(damn, almost all the ISPs suck in Honk Kong)
samforbes

Post by samforbes »

I am having the same problem and cannot download the game for nothing...it wont let me click on the file menu in the emote launcher either...most of the time when I click on something on the page it just takes me back to the homepage as if I never signed in..so I have to sign in again...i have tried disabling my firewall, antivirus, everthing that is required I have and still the same thing...I guess Im just gonna give up on it and play my other hunting game..I dont know what else to do..I have emailed support and they try to help but nothing is working.
PikachuEXE

Post by PikachuEXE »

samforbes wrote:I am having the same problem and cannot download the game for nothing...it wont let me click on the file menu in the emote launcher either...most of the time when I click on something on the page it just takes me back to the homepage as if I never signed in..so I have to sign in again...i have tried disabling my firewall, antivirus, everthing that is required I have and still the same thing...I guess Im just gonna give up on it and play my other hunting game..I dont know what else to do..I have emailed support and they try to help but nothing is working.
maybe you got the same problem as me

if you don't use router
go "start" "run" type "cmd" type ipconfig to see your real IP
then go to "www.whatismyip.com" to see your external IP
if they are different, then your ISP is using a transparent porxy, but that proxy is not "transparent" enough
since the session depends on IP(I guess), different IP will cause session expired

MY external IP changes every 5 second lol

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”