Explanation of Graphical Settings for theHunter

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Explanation of Graphical Settings for theHunter

Post by Fletchette »

therisths wrote: I repeat everything was working fine until you changed the graphic menu.
When did it change? The graphics/settings menu looks the same as it has for the 2 years I've been playing.
Personal Bests...
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

when i say old graphics MENU i mean ,the old one that you could choose Default/High/Custom and the all other settings texture quality-scene complexity AA-AF etc. was set automatically! I will tell you one more time that everything was fine before if you say that nothing has change why my graphics is like that since i use the settings i used before?The background was never fading in because of distance especially with scope zoom, animals silhouette is glistering and i cant even see the whole animal. Its your fault not mine. I gave you my PC parts to tell me through them the exact settings to make game graphics as they were in the past. I was playing always with ATI DEFAULTS and the game settings as told you on older post. I came here to make my graphics as they were 2 months ago not to compare my graphics with yours :/ Im not a fool i know how my graphics were and i know that there werent ''flat trees'' or fading background! One more time Intel core i5 M430 @ 2.27Ghz 2.27 Ghz - 1366x768-AMD HD 5650(updated) - 4GB RAM. Please give me the exact settings thats why i came here!
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

therisths wrote:when i say old graphics MENU i mean ,the old one that you could choose Default/High/Custom and the all other settings texture quality-scene complexity AA-AF etc. was set automatically! I will tell you one more time that everything was fine before if you say that nothing has change why my graphics is like that since i use the settings i used before?The background was never fading in because of distance especially with scope zoom, animals silhouette is glistering and i cant even see the whole animal. Its your fault not mine. I gave you my PC parts to tell me through them the exact settings to make game graphics as they were in the past. I was playing always with ATI DEFAULTS and the game settings as told you on older post. I came here to make my graphics as they were 2 months ago not to compare my graphics with yours :/ Im not a fool i know how my graphics were and i know that there werent ''flat trees'' or fading background! One more time Intel core i5 M430 @ 2.27Ghz 2.27 Ghz - 1366x768-AMD HD 5650(updated) - 4GB RAM. Please give me the exact settings thats why i came here!
Perhaps you don't understand who you are talking to.....We are players here on the Forum, just like you. We are NOT the company or technical support. WE didn't change anything. Even the Moderator is a volunteer player/customer. We are trying to help you just to be nice.

That said, I honestly don't recall any changes to the settings menu in recent memory. And just like @TundraPuppy said, the pictures you posted look just like my game, although I play at higher resolution.
Personal Bests...
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

So you were waste of time! I dont care about your graphics maybe you started with that graphics and didnt understand any difference. I told you that my graphics was way better than the pics i show you. Even if you check my hunting gallery on my profile two months ago you will see the difference on the background thees animals etc. they were more realistic. I though that as a moderator he could solve my problem my mistake!

Can you tell me who is in charge to help me to figure it out?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

therisths wrote:So you were waste of time!
Yes, I am a waste of time......I am also a waste of space, a waste of oxygen, and a sometimes I eat more cookies that I should.

But fortunately for you, I do know how to click on the "Help" link on the website and Launcher.

http://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Personal Bests...
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

My friend as i told you, i though he was a moderator and that he belongs to company support. He could tell me that he cant help or that im adressing to the wrong person (that what i mean waste of time )for solution. Peace!!!
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

I am a moderator! I hope I'm a good one. My dogs think so!

I belong to company support in so far as I attempt to keep the peace here in the forums, and volunteer my time to help users. I'm not "official" in that I don't have a shiny EW email address, but don't hold that against me! We moderators are volunteers, but we're still helpful (it's one of the criteria used to choose us!).

As stated before, I have attempted to help you, but I fear you are misunderstanding or not remembering precisely how your game looked. The graphics settings changed in that there is no longer a "low/medium/high/custom" setting, but those did nothing except auto-populate the graphics settings to pre-configured settings. You can do the same thing yourself by just changing the settings manually. If you want the best image quality you can get, then set everything to either Very High or High, and the highest AA (x4) and AF (x16) on the launcher. At that point, that is the best you can do without resorting to using driver specific stuff using ATI or Nvidia tools (but then you run the risk of the blocky trees/grass as you mentioned before). Nothing changed in how the graphics are rendered on the screen. I'm fairly sure that I am correct here, but I can always be wrong.

However, if you still want to pursue this, you can contact support either by email ([email protected]) or from the link Flechette sent you above - http://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hopefully, you can get this resolved. :)
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
Binni_Jons

Post by Binni_Jons »

Is there a way to get longer draw distance, my computer can handle this game easy but draw distance seems to only go 300m.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Binni_Jons wrote:Is there a way to get longer draw distance, my computer can handle this game easy but draw distance seems to only go 300m.
The game will not draw animals beyond 220m horizontal distance, no matter what your computer does.

The draw distance is fix, but the shooting distance can be increased by adding height difference between you and the animal.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Binni_Jons

Post by Binni_Jons »

HooCairs wrote:
Binni_Jons wrote:Is there a way to get longer draw distance, my computer can handle this game easy but draw distance seems to only go 300m.
The game will not draw animals beyond 220m horizontal distance, no matter what your computer does.

The draw distance is fix, but the shooting distance can be increased by adding height difference between you and the animal.
Thank you for the explanation

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”