Explanation of Graphical Settings for theHunter

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Hazy

Re: Explanation of Graphical Settings for theHunter

Post by Hazy »

HooCairs wrote:
Binni_Jons wrote:Is there a way to get longer draw distance, my computer can handle this game easy but draw distance seems to only go 300m.
The game will not draw animals beyond 220m horizontal distance, no matter what your computer does.

The draw distance is fix, but the shooting distance can be increased by adding height difference between you and the animal.
What or which is the settings is the graphics to increase that draw? I seems to render an animal horizontally less than 200m, may be 150m. I want to increase this to max the game can provide.

cheers!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Hazy wrote:
HooCairs wrote:
Binni_Jons wrote:Is there a way to get longer draw distance, my computer can handle this game easy but draw distance seems to only go 300m.
The game will not draw animals beyond 220m horizontal distance, no matter what your computer does.

The draw distance is fix, but the shooting distance can be increased by adding height difference between you and the animal.
What or which is the settings is the graphics to increase that draw? I seems to render an animal horizontally less than 200m, may be 150m. I want to increase this to max the game can provide.

cheers!
Read this: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=29849

There is nothing you can do to change the horizontal render distance, and I am glad it is that way. Otherwise people with better computers would have an advantage.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

Hi i would like to know if NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT will be able to play the game (directX10)?. What directX is now needed for playing the game?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

therisths wrote:Hi i would like to know if NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT will be able to play the game (directX10)?. What directX is now needed for playing the game?
The game uses DirectX 9. I don't think the 8800 will work very well.
You could always download the game for free and give it a try.
Personal Bests...
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

what about ATI radeon X1900 gt?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

therisths wrote:what about ATI radeon X1900 gt?
LOL....No.....Not even close.
Personal Bests...
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

GeForce 210? 1gb
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Post by T0MRf5 »

Something from this decade preferably.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

HooCairs wrote:

Why cant this be fixed att 300-350 most computers today can handle that even my laptop would be able to handle that with lower setings on graphic as the game are to day.
Think many people would be very happy about that change because I think the magorety of players toady in the game have enough power to suport that lenght in the game..
Can this pleasae be fixed!??!
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Optional slider for landscape-rendering-distance (with higher LoD (Level of Detail)) from 220 up to 1000m, and animal-renderdistance still fixed at 220m like now would be the best way.

So no one would have an advantage of a higher rendering-distance (f.e. at comps etc) ..old museum-computers could play like now and normal computers could play with a great visual enhancement through the longer landscape-rendering-distance.
Now offline. Forever.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”