Unable to harvest wolf

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Toledo
Spotter

Unable to harvest wolf

Postby Toledo » February 5th, 2019, 9:34 pm

I was unable to harvest a wolf and I've read recent comments on this forum of people having the same issue. I couldn't find the thread in which people discussed this issue, so if anyone knows what I'm talking about I would appreciate it if you can share a link. The issues only started recently, probably after one of the latest updates. I left the render distance, came back but still couldn't harvest it.

I tried to submit a support ticket instead, but I'm having issues with that one: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 10#p967800

I would appreciate it if someone at EW can confirm that they're aware of this issue. Thank you. ;)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Unable to harvest wolf

Postby VonStratos » February 5th, 2019, 10:14 pm

That happens with other animals too, i remember similar experiences with pheasants years ago, is not a new bug, but it seems like wolves are getting the short end nowadays, in my last hunt i harvest 4, but the last one didn't count for the event because the harvest screen got bugged, it never showed the score and had the spinning wheel for the rest of the hunt, so instead 4 id added 3 to my kill count for the event, is a similar bug, if letting the render dont work you can try go into prone position, that trick worked with rabbits into burrows, but other than that it only left to fill the bug report in the bug section, and hope it get fixed.

"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
khavy
Tracker

Postby khavy » February 6th, 2019, 9:35 am

This problem it there since a jear atleast, happens with all animals but with wolves it's really bad, i hunt them with bow and treestand, you shot 4 to 5, but can only pick up 2
Happens a lot when they leave rendering, often they sink in the ground, you track them, till you see the dome, but no wolf... i would have past the 500 mark by far if i could pick up all i shot and tracked
hillwilly

Problems harvesting Grey Wolves!

Postby hillwilly » February 8th, 2019, 1:44 pm

Hi Forum
Am I the only one with problems harvesting Grey Wolves?
So far I have missed 6 harvests!!!
This is not OK as a competition is going on!!!
hillwilly
mapache01
Outfitter

Postby mapache01 » February 13th, 2019, 12:57 am

Miss 2 just now, cannot harvest after harvest 3

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”