lost connection

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Benny969
Spotter

lost connection

Post by Benny969 »

I am experiencing a lot of connection lost does anyone else have the same problem?? last week at least 10 times out of 20 games played..... Competition entry gone... animals killed not harvests....
I have an excellent network connection and an excellent PC so what could be the problem?

Thanks for your answers.
Bye
Bort
Scout

Re: lost connection

Post by Bort »

I haven't had connection lost issues but I have had connection issues with mission objectives crediting as completed. I had submitted support requests when it happened and they agreed with my assumption that those experiences were due to a connection quality issue. We can have the best and fastest internet. That unfortunately doesn't mean we're going to have an awesome connection to everything we do all of the time and the other unfortunate fact of these experiences is that there isn't much anyone can do about it, there's always been and probably always will be packet loss on the internet.

That said I'm honestly starting to think Ringtail has downgraded or throttled the connection this game's server has in some way or maybe they added security to it with good intentions that are causing these things to happen.

My suggestion: Address this with official support. Submit a support request and see what they say.
trulight
Scout

Re: lost connection

Post by trulight »

Benny969 wrote:I am experiencing a lot of connection lost does anyone else have the same problem?? last week at least 10 times out of 20 games played..... Competition entry gone... animals killed not harvests....
I have an excellent network connection and an excellent PC so what could be the problem?

Thanks for your answers.
Bye
No, but there have been multiple connection problems that i've seen reported for people overseas You still have to connect to the central server even if your in single player. It's not the servers having issues, it's your connection between yourself and the servers, a lot of games that only have US, or EU, Or any other location, that don't have international servers will have problems for X group of people who have to travel/route further to them.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”