is there a way to backup skills

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
zyco187

is there a way to backup skills

Post by zyco187 »

i had done a reinstall of windows and when i reinstalled the game my skills where not saved is there a way to back them up
BCKidd

Re: is there a way to backup skills

Post by BCKidd »

zyco187 wrote:i had done a reinstall of windows and when i reinstalled the game my skills where not saved is there a way to back them up
If you are talking about your widget at the bottom of your sig, where it shows animals harvested- every time a season changes the previous seasons animals are removed. And we jus' had a season change. Your hunting stats and skills are not lost, only the animals you harvested last season have been removed from your widget. I hope that helps clear things up for you. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
zyco187

Post by zyco187 »

BCKidd wrote:
zyco187 wrote:i had done a reinstall of windows and when i reinstalled the game my skills where not saved is there a way to back them up
If you are talking about your widget at the bottom of your sig, where it shows animals harvested- every time a season changes the previous seasons animals are removed. And we jus' had a season change. Your hunting stats and skills are not lost, only the animals you harvested last season have been removed from your widget. I hope that helps clear things up for you. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.
no i am talking about the skills ingame for example tracking skill
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Your skills are tied to your theHunter account. Are you sure you signed back in to the correct account after the fresh install? I've never heard of someone losing all of their skills.
zyco187

Post by zyco187 »

xOEDragonx wrote:Your skills are tied to your theHunter account. Are you sure you signed back in to the correct account after the fresh install? I've never heard of someone losing all of their skills.
yes i am on the same account

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”