Connecting to server error twice....

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Connecting to server error twice....

Post by Grizdude »

.... and then I got a runtime error while spotting an Ibex ram. The game is unplayable for me. I've never had this problem before. Just bought three months of unlimited ammo too. :?
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Re: Connecting to server error twice....

Post by mel_o_mel »

I've been getting the connection error regularly for month's. It seems to happen quite a bit less if I verify my game files before I open the launcher, but it happened again last night so I don't really know if that's helping or if I've just been lucky lately.

I've had it happen 4-5 times in a row at which point I usually give up because I've used up all my attempts for whatever comp I might have been trying to compete in.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
BCKidd

Re: Connecting to server error twice....

Post by BCKidd »

Yes, this has been happening since March for me. It is sporadic, but nonetheless a real disappointment when it takes away Attempts for a comp. I also have the text box come up and it read "You need another App to use this game overlay. Check App store for new app or always use this app." Even when I click on always use this App- I continue getting that text box as the Game opens to a reserve. So, I dunno... it is a pain tho'. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”