Trying to access old account

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Bowhuntersteve

Trying to access old account

Post by Bowhuntersteve »

Hey there! I took a very long hiatus from this game/community because of life and business, and am looking to start getting back into it.
Love the community here and all the camraderie. i just had a question concerning accessing my old account, I no longer have my old email address that I used to access my account
and am wondering how to get in contact with support in order to access it. I'd just make another account but have quite a bit invested in that account so am trying to get that one up and running. I have tried reaching out to [email protected] but no reply as of yet and was wondering if there was another way to get in touch. Thanks in advance!
xOEDragonx

Re: Trying to access old account

Post by xOEDragonx »

Your best bet is to talk to support directly. They will be able to help you. If you've already sent them a message at [email protected], they will get back to you. It can take several days for them to get back to you, but you will hear from them. Unfortunately today is Friday and I don't believe they respond to support messages over the weekend so if you don't get a response back today, you may not hear from them until early next week.
Bowhuntersteve

Re: Trying to access old account

Post by Bowhuntersteve »

Ok thank you!

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”