Search found 2782 matches
- March 13th, 2018, 1:54 pm
- Forum: Official Community Competitions
- Topic: Trophy of the Week Contest
- Replies: 1372
- Views: 630319
hoo : I don't know if it qualify's for TruRACS but it went #1 on The LeaderBoard for theHunter https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/Lucky/score/595226756 I would say this qualifies as a TruRACS Trophy, by anybody's definition. Also, congratulations on 9 years on the Forums & on your 1st post. I'v...
- February 28th, 2018, 10:38 am
- Forum: Need help? Support & Technical Issues
- Topic: How do I post pictures of harvests I am proud of?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 173
If it's a gallery image, it's as simple as clicking on the share icon, copying the bigimg link & then pasting it in your post.
- February 27th, 2018, 12:45 pm
- Forum: Competitions
- Topic: Spawn mashing solutions
- Replies: 138
- Views: 3162
There are times when specifically defining a rule works against you, and in my opinion, this is one of those times. If you state that "spawn mashing" is 4 hunts under 30 minutes long, then you've just given everybody the green light to spawn mash 3 times without consequences, as they just ...
- February 27th, 2018, 12:40 pm
- Forum: Thoughts & Suggestions
- Topic: Clayshooting competitions
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1135
RidgeBack69 wrote:Hawkeye wrote:Have you guys tried shooting clay targets in MP? I don't recall the exact format, but it does keep score for everybody. We've had internal comps a few times in the past.
I have but it get kind of boring doing it alone.
Nobody is suggesting doing it alone.