Search found 43 matches
- December 17th, 2017, 11:21 am
- Forum: Animal Suggestions
- Topic: Animals for Piccabeen Bay
- Replies: 10
- Views: 874
caledonianblues wrote:you could make some nice Mick Dundee trophy shots with the outback gear on
I'd probably buy the outback gear just for that.
- December 14th, 2017, 10:47 am
- Forum: Latest News & Announcements
- Topic: Status Update 14th December - Piccabeen Bay Release
- Replies: 265
- Views: 17210
Looks great, but we need a jump button. Just started a hunt and got stuck between some tree roots.
- November 14th, 2017, 1:33 pm
- Forum: Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art
- Topic: Share your Non-Typicals!
- Replies: 1992
- Views: 159325
Finally got one. I just bought a recurve bow and took it out for a quick go with it. Started at the north of Rougarou for the first time ever. First Whitetail I saw was this, I decided to attempt it with the recurve even though I don't know how to aim the thing. It was a terrible shot, and I couldn'...
- November 12th, 2017, 2:16 pm
- Forum: Environment & Hunting Area Suggestions
- Topic: 2 Options On My Opinion For The New Reserve
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1242
BucksNBuffalo wrote:HD_Artworks wrote:I like jungle style too.
But I don't like to hunt Elephant! I like them and I'll never shoot them!
Luckily they’re only pixels.
I wouldn't want to kill an elephant, but if it's a game i'm certainly up for it.
- November 12th, 2017, 12:49 am
- Forum: Dog suggestions
- Topic: Dog Doesn't Stay After First Shot
- Replies: 6
- Views: 594
I think the dog should never be in front of me unless tracking. His "safe zone" is huge so even if he isn't in your view he can still prevent a shot from being fired. He constantly gets in the way, even just walking. Combine this with the number of times he has gone running straight past a...
- November 4th, 2017, 11:47 am
- Forum: Animals
- Topic: Moose animation spaghettified after shot (while alive)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 649
I saw this too. It happened after I put a shotgun slug in it.