Beautiful rares people - love that black bob!
Got a new rare today myself - a melanistic roe deer!
Sadly only a doe, but looks nice anyway!
Search found 1210 matches
- Yesterday, 5:49 pm
- Forum: Official Community Competitions
- Topic: Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]
- Replies: 2968
- Views: 778843
- February 19th, 2019, 8:02 pm
- Forum: Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art
- Topic: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!
- Replies: 11526
- Views: 232120
Spotted a max weight red fox walking around in the river in VdB, and the only weapon I had was the crossbow(forgot to swap the weapon on the photo). Tried to call him in, but he took his time, so by the time he got to the call spot, it had gone cold. And he started to walk off. I decided to take a c...
- January 16th, 2019, 6:17 pm
- Forum: Missions
- Topic: Polar Bears from a treestand?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 634
Here's a simple tip for those struggling with the TS: Spawn at Northern lodge. Place TS in one of the thick trees on the small peninsula to the W-NW of the lodge. Make sure you're overlooking the ice north of the lodge. Keep respawning until a polar bear is spawned on the floats north of the lodge -...