Search found 2539 matches
- February 16th, 2019, 10:49 pm
- Forum: Competitions
- Topic: “A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.
- Replies: 316
- Views: 4543
Happy birthday bud. Looks like a fun comp you have going here.
- February 8th, 2019, 9:52 pm
- Forum: Official Community Competitions
- Topic: Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]
- Replies: 2977
- Views: 779699
Hey everyone. I’ve been trying to play the hunter a little more when we have bad weather for real hunting. Been going after wolf a bit seeing if I can make it to 25. Just started up a hunt and got a call from a RM elk, figured I’d try to get him before wolf hunting. Turns out he was a 416. Just afte...
Hey what’s up everyone. Been a while since I got a chance to post in here, been so busy. Wanted to share some videos from our last predator tourney I did. Took 2nd place in a 2 man calling team tournament for fox and coyote. First tournament we’ve placed in so far. Most of these tournament give 10 p...
- December 15th, 2018, 12:30 pm
- Forum: New Player Introductions
- Topic: I'm Back after a long break
- Replies: 15
- Views: 753
Nice to see you again Snakeyes! I haven’t been playing much lately either. Real life hunting got tough this year so I had to give it all I had. Maybe we can jump in an MP game again some time.
- May 24th, 2018, 5:09 pm
- Forum: Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art
- Topic: VIDEO - Ronmctube look at Extended Render Range & New Scopes
- Replies: 3
- Views: 383
Thanks Ron. Always coming through with exactly what I wanted to see! Haven’t been able to get out in a hunt yet and I’ve been dying to see some footage.
- May 24th, 2018, 12:20 pm
- Forum: Competitions
- Topic: UHC Prize Draw | Long Range Shooting Package
- Replies: 47
- Views: 2350
Another great raffle. I wish everyone good luck. After being lucky enough to be one of the winners on the last raffle I had plenty to spend on scopes and rifles. Thanks again David and all the UHC contributors.
I would have a lot of fun competing in this. Total weight within a certain time would be cool. I run through 150rds of .22lr fast so combining that and .17hmr might be necessary to reach a minimum hunt time without waiting around.