Search found 3206 matches
- August 17th, 2018, 2:40 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: What are your opinion about Cable-backed Bow, Recurve Bow & Heavy Recurve Bow and Longbow?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 618
If you want to get one and just one, go heavy recurve and never look back.
- July 30th, 2018, 5:34 pm
- Forum: Latest News & Announcements
- Topic: Competition: The Big Five
- Replies: 153
- Views: 12748
We have also taken on everyone's feedback regarding the Multiplayer vs SinglePlayer debate and it has all been noted, we will have a think about future events. The multiplayer is there to try and make it more fun and social for the community, but maybe we need to tighten up some of the rules next t...
- July 14th, 2018, 1:00 am
- Forum: Need help? Support & Technical Issues
- Topic: Whistling to spook turkey Question?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 123
Fletchette wrote:I could be remembering wrong, but I don't think whistling has ever spooked turkey. I think I remember firing a bow or gun into the ground to get them to spook.
That's the way I recall it as well.
10 GA is trash, you don't need that extra power on goose/ducks more like over kill. :lol: I still love the 12 GA Blaser F3 Game O/U Shotgun as it handles goose/ducks just fine + better open sights. Not to mention 12 GA O/U shotguns have the best design for clay/duck shooting in RL. Trash? Really? I...