Trophy Lodges Open Day!

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Trophy Lodges Open Day!

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey guys and gals.

I just had the please of meeting D3AKUs in my game! We got chatting and thought it might be a fun idea to arrange a time and day for like minded people to view each others trophy lodges. Kinda like an open home :)

It would be great to see some other lodges... maybe we could twist Hoocairs or other top hunters to participate:)

How it's arrange depends on how many people are interested:)

Thoughts?

TK
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Trophy Lodges Open Day!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I think it's a nice idea, but it will take me some more time to offer a lodge that's worth being visited. Not everyone shoots rares on a daily basis, you know... :P
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I think it's a nice idea, but it will take me some more time to offer a lodge that's worth being visited. Not everyone shoots rares on a daily basis, you know... :P

Hahaha :lol:

But I bet you have better sized common trophies :)

Everyone would be invited, wether you want to show yours off is optional.

I think it will be a nice event :)

TK
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

I might be interested, but I could use more time to get some small game for my lodge and another bear.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Great idea, let's put it in the status update to attract more people.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I think it's a nice idea, but it will take me some more time to offer a lodge that's worth being visited. Not everyone shoots rares on a daily basis, you know... :P
Right ? :lol:

Just had a look at his Rare Lodge. Insanely beautiful Animals ! And his other Lodge ( YES he has two ! :D ) is awesome as well :)

I love the idea of visiting other Lodges and to Show mine too.
Hope we can manage to get this done some time in the future ;)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Alena Rybik wrote:Great idea, let's put it in the status update to attract more people.
Oh wow! Thanks :D
D3AKUs wrote:

Just had a look at his Rare Lodge. Insanely beautiful Animals ! And his other Lodge ( YES he has two ! :D ) is awesome as well :)

Haha you are too kind... lots of room for movement in my commons lodge!!

Good to meet you! Maybe next time it won't be so rushed and we can blast some animals. :D
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Great idea, let's put it in the status update to attract more people.
Oh wow! Thanks :D
D3AKUs wrote:

Haha you are too kind... lots of room for movement in my commons lodge!!

Good to meet you! Maybe next time it won't be so rushed and we can blast some animals. :D
Ill give that back, was a pleasure ! looking forward to go out and harvest some trophys with you :D
Flinter
Scout

Post by Flinter »

This would be pretty cool. I always try to see the host's lodge(s) when I join mp games, I like seeing what trophies others have killed
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I didn't know we could buy additional lodges already- last I saw was it was in the works? ... man I feel so behind! I don't have enough decent stuff for one lodge yet :lol: ~ but I can see where a "rares" lodge would be cool to have - It would also be cool to be able to "f2" for screenshot inside the lodge. Hell, I just figured out how to change the poses, had to go to help for that one to figure out how you guys and gals were doing that one. Looks like there's still some work to do on scaling and poses. That folding room divider needs to go, it blocks a potentially great view. I'm also ready for a remodeling to add on and make it bigger!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”