Valentine's Event 2018

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
LEFLOR
Scout

Re: Valentine's Event 2018

Post by LEFLOR »

Great event, just a suggestion for upcoming events :

For the competition of the event keep the principle of trophies:

For 1 ° (gold), 2 ° (silver), 3 ° (bronze), 4 ° to 10 ° (hematite)

And after : (suggestions...)

From 11 ° to 100 ° (opal), from 101 ° to 200 ° (jade), and for the 200+ who have satisfied a certain threshold of points the wooden trophy.

- In this way the top 100 would be differentiated from the top 200 that would be differentiated from 200+.
- This would encourage all the world to participate in all competitions and missions
(for this event the wooden trophy insured from 250 heart $ = 2 comp in leaderboard + roses missions, is easy to win the wood).
- The fight for the trophies would not be only for the top 10 but for the first 200.

I suggest this because I managed to place 2 leaderboard comp + roses missions, I have the wood trophy insured.
Now, even if I place myself in all comps to come, I will have nothing to gain and more, I do not could not enter the top 10 either (and I do not have to be the only one in this case).

Now I'm going to watch the comps to come and compete only for those in which I have a chance to be in the top 10 comp.

Just my 2 cents ...
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

first 250 hearts i have it ;DDD XD & thats all member is ended XD ;(( +through thorns to roses pict http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1301682308
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Got my biggest Sambar here scoring 232.954. I was trying at the tree stand to the North West of there to start with but found a lot of females kept showing up.
I have a flag 30m away from my stand as I find it easier to do this than try and measure/guess distance all the time. I just spray and wait in the stand.
I found that Sambar still walk into the area up to 5 minutes after the spray "wears off" too, so I go prone to reapply the spray.

ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Do you guys received your Wooden Trophy after having collected 250 heart$? I am over 250 since Tuesday and I have not received mine.
The same for the missions. I have completed the two missions (Part 1: Guns and Part 2: Roses) on Tuesday and I did not received my wooden tower.
So are the trophy and tower awarded only at the end of the event?

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

ClemD wrote:Do you guys received your Wooden Trophy after having collected 250 heart$? I am over 250 since Tuesday and I have not received mine.
The same for the missions. I have completed the two missions (Part 1: Guns and Part 2: Roses) on Tuesday and I did not received my wooden tower.
I think so ClemD . The ones you'll receive right away are for comps imo . The tower , i think we get now , but for the ones related to the leaderboard , think its at the end .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

DYEUZ wrote:
ClemD wrote:Do you guys received your Wooden Trophy after having collected 250 heart$? I am over 250 since Tuesday and I have not received mine.
I think so ClemD . The ones you'll receive right away are for comps imo . The tower , i think we get now , but for the ones related to the leaderboard , think its at the end .
Tower is awarded once you finish the last of the Guns missions, I already have mine.
Spoiler:
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I've got the wooden tower but haven't yet got the trophy. Think as the others that we'll get it after the event due to the fact that the requirements for the other trophies are updating continually.
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Thanks for the info guys. It's appreciated.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

hey i am very disapointed!!!! whem i see first time was 1541 hearts for win 700Ems....and now its is 2215 already its not fear first ones get it on 1541 and i need 2215 for now and keep growing....

i not have 24/7 hours days to play the game all time and now membership is ended,i got family and jobs to do!! so its not fear if is on 1541HEARTS then it let it be that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i will find roses for 2215 then it will be needed 10000 for 700Ems?! ??? why first one 250hearts is not growing???!!! till 18feb i think i dont get 700EMS reward ;((((((((
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

lx188 wrote:hey i am very disapointed!!!! whem i see first time was 1541 hearts for win 700Ems....and now its is 2215 already its not fear first ones get it on 1541 and i need 2215 for now and keep growing....

i not have 24/7 hours days to play the game all time and now membership is ended,i got family and jobs to do!! so its not fear if is on 1541HEARTS then it let it be that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i will find roses for 2215 then it will be needed 10000 for 700Ems?! ??? why first one 250hearts is not growing???!!! till 18feb i think i dont get 700EMS reward ;((((((((
The reason the award with the hematite trophy and 700ems is growing is because it is being awarded only to the people who reach 4th-10th place in the overall competition leaderboard. As the individual in 10th place currently has a score of 2215, this is the score that needs to be reached in order to also be in 10th place. As the competition continues, this number will continue to increase as the person in 10th place's score will go up. The reason that the wooden trophy and scent eliminator has not increased from 250 points is because it is simply a participation trophy. Everyone who achieves 250 points during the event will receive the wooden trophy and scent eliminator at the end of this event. Whereas, only the top 10 people on the competition leaderboard will receive the better trophies and prizes. This prize method is similar to previous competitions, such as the advent/holiday competition. Unfortunately, since only 10 people can win the best prizes, if you don't have a lot of time to play the game there is a low chance of competing with those players who can. That is simply how this style of event works. They offer options for average or casual players, such as the wooden trophy and scent eliminator prize, and the mission pack that gives you a free wooden tower when you complete it. They even offer an option for those who enjoy competitions but don't want to grind for hearts, by offering unique trophies for the daily competitions. Everything else though is a prize for the main event competition, and only 10 people total will win any of those prizes.

Return to “Official Community Competitions”