Questions.....

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Questions.....

Post by outrider »

i have a question or two... i have downloaded the Bearclaw lite CB-60 bow. where do i find it and get it in my inventory ?....i downloaded shooting range. how do i find it ?..... yep, i really need a user's manual..... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: Questions.....

Post by BuiuRei »

Bow is in t he store, and you'll probably have to unlock it with bow points in order to be able to buy and equip it.
Range is at Hirschfelden, on the SE.
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Do you see the bow in the store? There should be a total of three bows and like BuiuRei said maybe you don't have enough bow kills yet to buy it.

Location of shooting range:
Go to that Outpost in the very south-east of Hirschfelden and walk down the road heading east.

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

found the shooting range....at the cost of 17802 game money and 4086 xp rewards for changing maps....i don't think i like this game(cotw) very much... who thought it would be fun for a person to lose everything he/she spend time accumulating ....yes, i saw the warning. i didn't think it meant the game currency maybe just the achievements ...it would really be nice if this information was available so people can make a 'informed' decision...nooo, i don't think i like this game(cotw) and i don't think i'm the only one.

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

outrider wrote:found the shooting range....at the cost of 17802 game money and 4086 xp rewards for changing maps....i don't think i like this game(cotw) very much... who thought it would be fun for a person to lose everything he/she spend time accumulating ....yes, i saw the warning. i didn't think it meant the game currency maybe just the achievements ...it would really be nice if this information was available so people can make a 'informed' decision...nooo, i don't think i like this game(cotw) and i don't think i'm the only one.
What have You done? YOu CAn switch between maps for free. Have You start new game? from start menu? because You can swap reserves from map. open the map, and then at the bottom are hints. pres H (not sure now) and map of the world will pop up, with logos of all 3 reserves. just click on the chosen one and load new map. Your character with all skills, perks, money and Xp will travel there.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

i don't know what i'v done...i can't find a user's manual.....can you imagine all the people that got frustrated like me and just gave up....what a lose of revenue......

damn, and i was trying to save to get the 7mm........................

heck, even Deer Hunter Tournament had instructions on how to play the game.... :roll:

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

well, You know now. I guess YOu have created new profile/character, so next time don't start new game, just switch maps as described above.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

thanks for the info. it works great, when you know what your doing, huh.....life is a learning process... :D

BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

You do realize there must be literally one thousand guides on Steam, right?
Spoiler:
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

BuiuRei wrote:You do realize there must be literally one thousand guides on Steam, right?

yes, and the few i read were not that enlightening . and a lot were in foreign language.

but after some searching, i came across this site. http://thehuntercotw.wikia.com/wiki/The ... _Wild_Wiki ,
maybe i can learn something from it and stop showing my ignorance .. :o

but, one of the reason i started this thread was so other people having questions could maybe get answers, too...

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”