Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Post by DYEUZ »

I am in Piccabeen Bay right now and i killed a Sambar at 100% HV. I saw the message that i did the mission . I remember activating it but did not go and do it at that time . Will it still count ?
I'm assuming = no . Your thoughts pls .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

DYEUZ wrote:I am in Piccabeen Bay right now and i killed a Sambar at 100% HV. I saw the message that i did the mission . I remember activating it but did not go and do it at that time . Will it still count ?
No, the event is over and the prizes have already been given out. But well done anyway!

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thats what i thought , thx .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nawaro

Post by Nawaro »

Villkatta wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:I am in Piccabeen Bay right now and i killed a Sambar at 100% HV. I saw the message that i did the mission . I remember activating it but did not go and do it at that time . Will it still count ?
No, the event is over and the prizes have already been given out. But well done anyway!
Really? I placed 6th (hope so) and didnt get anything until yet!? Where can I see the ranking list? Does anyone become an Item right now?
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Nawaro wrote:
Villkatta wrote:
Really? I placed 6th (hope so) and didnt get anything until yet!? Where can I see the ranking list? Does anyone become an Item right now?
The places are set and gingerbread prizes have been awarded. Items usually takes longer to arrive, probably won't turn up before the team is back in January.

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Nawaro wrote:
Villkatta wrote:
Your gingerbread man says you placed 4th ;) Good job!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Radamus wrote:
Nawaro wrote:Really? I placed 6th (hope so) and didnt get anything until yet!? Where can I see the ranking list? Does anyone become an Item right now?
The 4th place gingerbread man was awarded to 4th - 10th. These decriptions are ambiguous.
Image Image Image
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Yeah, I got the same thing yesterday,.. and was hoping it was a mess-up and I would get it counted also..... Ha ha
no such luck though for me after the event already ended..... :roll:
But the .300 worked great for Sambar on getting 100% HV........ ;)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

gas56 wrote: But the .300 worked great for Sambar on getting 100% HV........ ;)
So far for me , i've used the .30R rifle for Sambars / Rusas , and liking it a lot . Very effective and seems to be powerful enough for those '' Metal build Sambars '' .
No fails so far .
Did shoot them with the 6.5 / 7.6 , before i got that rifle , and it was a real mess , even with clean nice shots .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Radamus wrote:
Nawaro wrote:Really? I placed 6th (hope so) and didnt get anything until yet!? Where can I see the ranking list? Does anyone become an Item right now?
The 4th place gingerbread man was awarded to 4th - 10th. These decriptions are ambiguous.
I'm confused. My trophy says 8th place. It looks like a gingerbread snowflake cookie. Show me the money! :lol: If I finished 8th, there are 200,000 hunters between 1st and 7th! :roll:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”