Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
strandjutter
Scout

only verry vew rabbits on VDB

Post by strandjutter »

The trouble I had to go through to find just one burrough on VDB !!..

strandjutter
Scout

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Post by strandjutter »

Granti wrote:shouldnt it be possible by now to buy some holiday-clothing?
That wil be in the store around the last mission i think. we need that to get the RED-NOSE !!! ;)

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Hmmm... two event competitions in a row and today's competition (rabbits) doesn't fit the sales picture (which shows a ptarmigan). Lemme guess... someone mixed up today's and tomorrow's date in the release calendar?
Howdy Hunters,

As some of you may have realised. We have had two competitions in a row now, yesterday was the Goat/Ibex one and today it's Rabbits! We have had a tiny little hiccup... I think Doc might have gotten into the Sherry a little to early :P .
This is going to mean that we are going to have two days in a row of missions starting tomorrow and after that all will be back to normal. We did think about changing it around to the correct order, but realised that people have already started doing the competitions and it wouldn't be fair to pull the rug out from underneath them.

Many apologies for the inconvenience, but I hope everyone is having fun still!

Cheers

TK
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Hmmm... two event competitions in a row and today's competition (rabbits) doesn't fit the sales picture (which shows a ptarmigan). Lemme guess... someone mixed up today's and tomorrow's date in the release calendar?
Howdy Hunters,

As some of you may have realised. We have had two competitions in a row now, yesterday was the Goat/Ibex one and today it's Rabbits! We have had a tiny little hiccup... I think Doc might have gotten into the Sherry a little to early :P .
This is going to mean that we are going to have two days in a row of missions starting tomorrow and after that all will be back to normal. We did think about changing it around to the correct order, but realised that people have already started doing the competitions and it wouldn't be fair to pull the rug out from underneath them.

Many apologies for the inconvenience, but I hope everyone is having fun still!

Cheers

TK
What about he Sale that included the 20ga shotgun and tents. It was up for a moment then it was replaced with happy camper shirts and double tree stand.. It don't effect me as I picked up some tents as soon as I saw them. but what about others that have been waiting for tents?
Last edited by RidgeBack69 on December 5th, 2017, 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

We are humans... everbody make some mistakes. Nothing happends... we are just curios and now we know everything will be fine. :) PEACE
Patrick Enz
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Patrick Enz »

Hello everyone! We have deployed a fix for the bunny competition. Now it should work as intended meaning one shot harvests only for each bunny.
Patrick Enz I Game Designer
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

I finished the bunny competition (bad result btw but that doesnt matter) but i have still no 10.000 points on my acc?! I contacted the support already, but the time is running and tomorrow i won't be home because of work. Is it a bug?

Follow our crew on instagram
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

Zycho wrote:I finished the bunny competition (bad result btw but that doesnt matter) but i have still no 10.000 points on my acc?! I contacted the support already, but the time is running and tomorrow i won't be home because of work. Is it a bug?
your only cottontail had 2 shots; see message from patrick enz
Turkey_Duster

Post by Turkey_Duster »

These damn fires are killin my holiday hunting :(

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes, I bet it is. Quite the inferno going on down your way. Keep safe. :!: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”