Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Turkey_Duster

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Post by Turkey_Duster »

FR_Bugs wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Update: all ptarmigans (and geese, and ducks) should now give you correct amount of JollyPoints. We are now investigating how to grant them to you for the birds harvested retrospectively.
Thanks Alena, but if it's the same problem for all, let the score of our previous dead birds as they are, no one is wronged. :)
Wasn't a problem for everyone, just some of us. Oh well lol, whats a few thousand points!

Actually thats 5000 points I'm out lol, thats alot.

cika_miki

Post by cika_miki »

https://imageshack.us/i/poIxh1KMp
Error
what to do, how to make it
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Turkey_Duster wrote:
FR_Bugs wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Update: all ptarmigans (and geese, and ducks) should now give you correct amount of JollyPoints. We are now investigating how to grant them to you for the birds harvested retrospectively.
Thanks Alena, but if it's the same problem for all, let the score of our previous dead birds as they are, no one is wronged. :)
Wasn't a problem for everyone, just some of us. Oh well lol, whats a few thousand points!

But it's the same for everyone, so what's wrong? unless you are to get the banner or something, then i get it

Turkey_Duster

Post by Turkey_Duster »

kevin2106 wrote:
Turkey_Duster wrote:
FR_Bugs wrote: Thanks Alena, but if it's the same problem for all, let the score of our previous dead birds as they are, no one is wronged. :)

But it's the same for everyone, so what's wrong? unless you are to get the banner or something, then i get it
Not the same for everyone. Some people got the full points, some got half. I got 0, for 125 white tail ptarms lol.

wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Turkey_Duster wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
Turkey_Duster wrote:

Not the same for everyone. Some people got the full points, some got half. I got 0, for 125 white tail ptarms lol.
i lost more than 125 ptarmnigans. so what?

kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Turkey_Duster wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
Turkey_Duster wrote:

I really can't answer if i got the points for them, as i don't really check how much i get per hunt and calculate it etc, i just hunt a lot and see where it takes me

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

cika_miki wrote:https://imageshack.us/i/poIxh1KMp
Error
what to do, how to make it

install game on steam
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Turkey_Duster wrote: Not the same for everyone. Some people got the full points, some got half. I got 0, for 125 white tail ptarms lol.
As i said " IF..."
In your case you had to made a request to the support, 5000 points is not nothing.
You have killed 125 WT ptarmigans in 4 days !!!! we had to speak man, i must absolutly see how you do this :)
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

When are the fun missions going to start. Like the airborne pheasant with the air rifle. The tears make it all worth it. Just please no geese with the long bow
Spoiler:
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

RidgeBack69 wrote:When are the fun missions going to start. Like the airborne pheasant with the air rifle. The tears make it all worth it. Just please no geese with the long bow
rock ptarmigan with a rock throwing xD

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”