Holiday Event 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Holiday Event 2017

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Turkey_Duster wrote:
amramco1964 wrote:Hello,
Something wrong with jollyPoints counting. I must have about 21350 points, but now is showing only 21110. The last 4 ptarmigans was not counted it's really...
At least it counted some of yours lol, hasn't counted one of mine yet, about 60 or 70 ptarms.
Turkey_Duster, are you aware they have to be airborne? I don't see any kills in your season stats in the signature widget, which also requires them to be airborne.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Epona142
Scout

Post by Epona142 »

The one time I'm really having a go at a competition and my computer decides it's time to die. I'm heartbroken! You guys have fun - I will be back before long, but I'm sure going to miss many missions and competitions until I get back up and running. :'(
Turkey_Duster

Post by Turkey_Duster »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Turkey_Duster wrote:
amramco1964 wrote:Hello,
Something wrong with jollyPoints counting. I must have about 21350 points, but now is showing only 21110. The last 4 ptarmigans was not counted it's really...
At least it counted some of yours lol, hasn't counted one of mine yet, about 60 or 70 ptarms.
Turkey_Duster, are you aware they have to be airborne? I don't see any kills in your season stats in the signature widget, which also requires them to be airborne.
Yes just about all of them are airborn, I got 3rd in the comp so they have to be airborn. Also, if I'm on the second line of the comp list, wouldn't that be second instead of 3rd lol, hope someone looks into that and lets me know :). Doesn't really bother me 2nd or 3rd but things just havn't been adding up on my end and I'd like the issues fixed! Thx ahead of time team!

There are 125 white tailed ptarms on my widget stan, all from the comp, only time I've hunted them.

wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

spooked Ibex count into competition. different ppl tried to killed spooked. and get count while on comp stays unspooked.

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Turkey_Duster wrote:
Turkey_Duster wrote:
Yes just about all of them are airborn, I got 3rd in the comp so they have to be airborn. Also, if I'm on the second line of the comp list, wouldn't that be second instead of 3rd lol, hope someone looks into that and lets me know :). Doesn't really bother me 2nd or 3rd but things just havn't been adding up on my end and I'd like the issues fixed! Thx ahead of time team!

There are 125 white tailed ptarms on my widget stan, all from the comp, only time I've hunted them.
My bad, I was looking at the widget for Willow Ptarmigan

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Turkey_Duster wrote:

My bad, I was looking at the widget for Willow Ptarmigan
rock ptarmigans also dont count to competition. ive killed like 100 of them and they give me no points.

Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

wiizzi wrote:spooked Ibex count into competition. different ppl tried to killed spooked. and get count while on comp stays unspooked.

I killed 3 Ibex the first 2 were spooked and they did not count, the 3rd one was unspooked and I got the ok for it.
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Update: all ptarmigans (and geese, and ducks) should now give you correct amount of JollyPoints. We are now investigating how to grant them to you for the birds harvested retrospectively.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, it won't be possible for us to credit those points to you retrospectively :(
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Alena Rybik wrote:Update: all ptarmigans (and geese, and ducks) should now give you correct amount of JollyPoints. We are now investigating how to grant them to you for the birds harvested retrospectively.
Thanks Alena, but if it's the same problem for all, let the score of our previous dead birds as they are, no one is wronged. :)
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Alena Rybik wrote:Update: all ptarmigans (and geese, and ducks) should now give you correct amount of JollyPoints. We are now investigating how to grant them to you for the birds harvested retrospectively.

UPDATE: Unfortunately, it won't be possible for us to credit those points to you retrospectively :(
sad to hear about already killed birds. But very thanks for fixings it.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”