The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Mills
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 15th November 2017 - Loadouts

Post by Mills »

Sheldon wrote:Do not you understand what I want??? I do not think so!!! :roll:

I do not care what EW does for months!
If it's grassland, good.
It's just me that they should keep their word!!! And if they say Tropical Forests, so must Tropical Forest!!!
Then they chose the wrong words in the last status update! At the word tropical forests I expect a hunt in a very dense forest on probably very small animals.
Or EW have to correct the mistake and not say it will be Tropical Forests and then the focus is not in it!!!

Understand it finally! :roll:
How dare EW try and pull a fast one on you!!! I mean first they say its tropical forest and now they're saying it's rainforest in the Twitch stream.... what's next? They'll give us the ol' switcheroo and release Africa instead??? GAWW! ;) I'm sure glad we at least have someone around here who can hold them accountable! :lol:
Mahina

Post by Mahina »

Seriously charging for each loadout? And that expensive? That's ridiculous. You should have had this feature free from the start. You lost me and my husband as customers. This is way too greedy.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Violator31 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I've noticed somethin' strange on TgT since it went back to normal from the Howlin-een event. The hunter mate doesn't always gather up wolves. The score circle jus' spins and spins and when you simply resume hunt- and you check your harvested animals that wolf that you didn't bother to wait for the hunter mate to take its score- isn't even listed in the harvested animals after you close off the game. Anyone else havin' this issue with the HM not always gathering the data for killed animals? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Similar to what I had happen at RFF 2 nights ago. I shot a Blacktail. Harvested it. The score never showed up (just the spinning circle). The game froze while I was trying to take the trophy shot. Alt-tab didn't help so I hit ctrl-alt-delete and then cancel. I was able to get into the game but the photo uploading notice never went away. I waited a few minutes the hit alt-f4.
I got a letter from Doc and the animal he claims I didn't harvest has a photo in my gallery of a buck that reads "no score".
**edit*** and there isn't anything in the hunt history either.
It happened to me at BRR yesterday. Here is a short video. I clicked on the HunterMate to harvest, and got the spinning icon for serveral seconds, never got a score. Clicked on trophy shot, set it up and clicked accept, photo uploading, but no harvest, just a spinning circle in the corner. Finally after photo uploaded, it went to edit mode again, and it harvested. Hunt stats shows 1 shot with the .270, 1 hit, no kills. Doc gave me a letter. My photo did upload to the hard drive on the PC, with the regular caption, but a 0 on the end.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

So there is an issue with the HM- even Mills, Violator and even you Stan, have had this issue. Nice of EW to respond- if I can't harvest the critters for the EW Event, what is a fella s'ppose to do, eh? :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

BCKidd wrote:So there is an issue with the HM- even Mills, Violator and even you Stan, have had this issue. Nice of EW to respond- if I can't harvest the critters for the EW Event, what is a fella s'ppose to do, eh? :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd
I just hope this do not have anything to do with the games memory allocation.

Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

BCKidd wrote:So there is an issue with the HM- even Mills, Violator and even you Stan, have had this issue. Nice of EW to respond- if I can't harvest the critters for the EW Event, what is a fella s'ppose to do, eh? :? ;) Peace.

BCKidd
I'm having server connection issues (which I've never had), unable to harvest some animals last one was a yote huntmate just wouldn't register. Animals I've harvest are not registered within the hunts stats, but at least doc is watching from the bushes and sending me messages? :lol:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Pretty_Boy wrote:

BCKidd
Yeah, no kiddin'. I hope not too. There seems to be some other issues happening as well. I've read where theHunter actually crashes, and folks are having to re:install and that isn't even helping. I've started hunts on a few different reserves and the first time you click hunt now an error comes up saying "server connection" failed. But, as soon as I try again, the game opens the reserve and I can play. Happened a couple of times already. Hope it gets looked at soon, or someone from EW clarifies that they are looking into it. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

BCKidd wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:

BCKidd
Yeah, no kiddin'. I hope not too. There seems to be some other issues happening as well. I've read where theHunter actually crashes, and folks are having to re:install and that isn't even helping. I've started hunts on a few different reserves and the first time you click hunt now an error comes up saying "server connection" failed. But, as soon as I try again, the game opens the reserve and I can play. Happened a couple of times already. Hope it gets looked at soon, or someone from EW clarifies that they are looking into it. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Having that exact "server connection" failed message all day and it is a hit or miss if I get a reserve to load or a black screen? My first attempt at the mid-November madness as I've some free time. :(
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Macagod wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:I just hope this do not have anything to do with the games memory allocation.

BCKidd.
Having that exact "server connection" failed message all day and it is a hit or miss if I get a reserve to load or a black screen?
Yep, things have certainly gone awry. And of course it is the weekend and isn't likely to be even looked at until a work day, whenever that is in Sweden... :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Redmaster
Scout

Post by Redmaster »

Species wise for the new reserve should be a mix of NT and Queensland species. Water Buffalo, Banteng, Sambar and/or Rusa, Axis, Dingo, Feral Hog(Yeah I know I don't want another reserve with them either), and maybe even Saltwater Croc.
Don't want anymore feral domestic species akin to the goat.

But for the love of God, at least have Axis on the reserve. That poor thing has been requested and overdue for so long. :( And it would complete the ole' Atari DH2005 roster in TH.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”