My last hunting trip

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Johanna Schramm
Spotter

My last hunting trip

Post by Johanna Schramm »

Dear hunters,

I’ve been at Expansive Worlds for the past 1,5 years but now it’s time for me to move on to new adventures. It’s been a great experience to get to work with a community as awesome as you guys, and I’d be lying if I said that I wouldn’t miss it.

When I joined theHunter Classic I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Little did I know that I would get to know the people behind the nicknames, that you would share your best hunting tips with me and follow me on this journey. You’re a bunch of passionate, interesting and innovative individuals with your own stories and backgrounds. I will always cherish that you welcomed me into your community.

Thank you to all of you who joined me for Lock&Learn during this time, thank you to all of you who joined in and watched the streams and thank you for playing this amazing game!

I will be joining in for my last live stream today, Thursday 9/11 at 16.00 CET on https://www.twitch.tv/expansiveworlds. Please join in and share your best Lock&Learn memory with me!

If you want to follow me you can always find me here:
twitch.tv/ciwiel
twitter.com/ciwiel
facebook.com/ciwiel
youtube.com/user/ciwiel
instagram.com/ciwiel

Happy hunting!

Best,
Johanna
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: My last hunting trip

Post by ronMctube »

sad to hear you going. i did say as soon as i seen new personnel coming that whos leaving ? didn't think it would be you as you done a great job media wise.building on the twitch side for theHunter team.

i don't watch twitch or youtube hardly at all but i did tune in for most of your streams. so i did enjoy them ;)

hopefully the new boys can fill in the big boots of you and Stefan. :D

thanks for your time here and wish you good luck in the future. ;)
Johanna Schramm
Spotter

Post by Johanna Schramm »

ronMctube wrote:sad to hear you going. i did say as soon as i seen new personnel coming that whos leaving ? didn't think it would be you as you done a great job media wise.building on the twitch side for theHunter team.

i don't watch twitch or youtube hardly at all but i did tune in for most of your streams. so i did enjoy them ;)

hopefully the new boys can fill in the big boots of you and Stefan. :D

thanks for your time here and wish you good luck in the future. ;)

Thank you Ron! It's been very fun watching your videos and seeing what you've created during the past 1,5 years. I wish you the best of luck as well. :)
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Very sad to hear that you\re going... You have done such a good job with the community through different media >(

Wish you all the best in the future!! >D

FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Good luck and best wishes for the future Johanna.
It was cool to see your streams, i'll be there for the last one :)
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

You can't leave! You still owe me a big Roosevelt elk (the one you missed, in our hunt on Whitehart!).

Joking aside, best of all for you, in your future journey, wherever the path leads you! :)
Spoiler:

wintergoose
Outfitter

Post by wintergoose »

Wishes you a good future and thanks for the time you have spent with us on theHunter.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Aww dang, Johanna! Never even got the chance to hunt the dangerous animals with ya!
Your streams were always fun to watch, even if I was usually stuck watching replays. You did an excellent job with all the given media, and I know your future will work out for you. Very best of luck to you, and do not be a stranger around here! Pop in and say hello now and then!
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Sad to hear you're living, the best for you on future, God speed and thanks for all your great work with the community
y
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

I wish you all the best, thanks for everything. ;)
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”