Gray Squirrels

SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Gray Squirrels

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

Or grey squirrels for the folks across the pond, there. I've been away for a bit, and I remember that, in the past, the dev team mentioned that they weren't planning on adding any such animal because the foundations for climbing animals weren't present in the game.

I could swear, though, that I remember seeing squirrels on the annual whaddaya want poll that they do, though, so is it more of a "this would be a lot of work and we wanna make sure that people are really, really interested in this before we commit to it," or "we'll work on it when we get time and it's done when it's done" kind of thing? Has anyone mentioned anything about such animals? Like I said, I've been gone a while and woulda missed out on anything anyone may or may not have said about it.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Gray Squirrels

Post by stancomputerhunter »

C'mon with the little animals. :roll: Geez, pretty soon you guys will want Armadillos and Muskrats and Porcupines...aren't the little bitty birds, rabbits, foxes, and Doc's mouse enough?

Rant over. Going hunting for a BIG animal. ;)

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:C'mon with the little animals. :roll: Geez, pretty soon you guys will want Armadillos and Muskrats and Porcupines...aren't the little bitty birds, rabbits, foxes, and Doc's mouse enough?

Hunting larger animals is exciting, sure, but takin an air rifle to those little gray skulls is just cathartic. :lol:
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

stancomputerhunter wrote:C'mon with the little animals. :roll: Geez, pretty soon you guys will want Armadillos and Muskrats and Porcupines...aren't the little bitty birds, rabbits, foxes, and Doc's mouse enough?

whats wrong with squirrels, armadillos, muskrats and porcupines.....fresh roadkill makes for good stew meat :o ... :D .... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

outrider wrote:whats wrong with squirrels, armadillos, muskrats and porcupines.....fresh roadkill makes for good stew meat :o ... :D .... :lol:
See, now that's thinkin, there. This is the perfect excuse to add useable ATVs to the game—so we can run over squirrels and bunnies.

EDIT: Can you imagine what Doc would have to say about that? Just think about the messages you'd get.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Animal Suggestions>
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Squirrel? That brings in my mind a hunting story, read like 45 years ago, about a Siberian teenager, taught by his grandfather to shoot squirrel in the eye, to preserve as much as possible from valuable fur!

Bring it on and put "eye" on organs list! :twisted:
Spoiler:

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Gray Squirrels???
Where I live the Gray Squirrels are Colored Gray, Brown, Black, and a mixture of those colors thereof.
There are also bigger Fox Squirrels too, but unfortunately I can't shoot them because of city ordinances and I really haven't hunted them for years in the country.
We have rabbits in the game so I also don't see why we can't have squirrels, because it is one of the most common small game animals around.
Just as long as we get a big game animal to go along with it........ :lol:
SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

gas56 wrote:Just as long as we get a big game animal to go along with it........ :lol:
I got just what you want, here. The Squoose:

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

SUPERWEP7 wrote:
gas56 wrote:Just as long as we get a big game animal to go along with it........ :lol:
I got just what you want, here. The Squoose:
Is that something like a Jack-a-lope?

Return to “Animal Suggestions”