Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Muglug
Scout

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Muglug »

Hi all.
Was going to do the Mission......logged in, time stuck on 04:15 to misty and gray for my eyes so will have to give it a miss.

Good luck all and have fun.
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Muglug wrote:Was going to do the Mission......logged in, time stuck on 04:15 to misty and gray for my eyes so will have to give it a miss.
I agree that it's really dark and that will make "regular hunting" on TGT quite challenging during the event.
Spoiler:
Image Image Image
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Thanks for the update looks great. Welcome to Ahmed :)
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

I haven't logged in yet but this all looks awesome. You guys seem to have really out done yourselves this year.

Well done!

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Really cool for the first 10mins but then you relise you can't mute the ominous music playing on a loop in the background while you hunt, becomes a bit annoying.
Other than that, great job EW best event you've ever done imo.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

great update and hi to Ahmed i hope you have the right chemicals to stay here for a while ;)
wintergoose
Outfitter

Post by wintergoose »

Great update. Are on mission one. A bit scary this.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Now I also tried the lodge customization - only for Classy because I don't own a Rustic yet - and I like the different styles and especially the gun racks. Just one thing: If I don't want to use the cabinet, but rather put the weapons on the walls - would it be possible to remove the cabinet completely instead of leaving it there empty, which looks a bit odd? That'd be great! :)
Image Image Image
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this Game and Status update Staff and Devs. many good things for the Trophy lodges and some bugs fixed. Good job again
Happy halloween to all, let's go seeing what you have prepared for us. The Halloween trophy is awesome !!!
Welcome aboard Ahmed :)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Now I also tried the lodge customization - only for Classy because I don't own a Rustic yet - and I like the different styles and especially the gun racks. Just one thing: If I don't want to use the cabinet, but rather put the weapons on the walls - would it be possible to remove the cabinet completely instead of leaving it there empty, which looks a bit odd? That'd be great! :)
Not right now, sorry. We will discuss this possibility though. Why, you don't like the cabinet? ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”