Game Update - 5th October 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
fastd
Spotter

Re: Game Update - 5th October 2017

Post by fastd »

I was pleased to see the update and fixes to the lanyard so I bought one.

Since then my inventory always defaults to what was in it when I bought the landyard ...four hunts later and clearing game and launch caches every time and I still have an inventory from duck hunting. Its the same in single and MP.

Anyone else having this problem.
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

Wow cool Stan haha, was that you that found the silver dollar? If so was it in swamps or highlands? Also, I just did another duck hunt, killed about 50... another leucistic female mallard haha.
zeusl

Post by zeusl »

mcbrocks wrote:Hey guys. Just to give the information that bitdefender anti virus was blocking my launcher.exe update. So while i didnt realise it, it took me some uninstall/reinstall things. To avoid that, bitdefender users must turn it off before update. :)
Hi! I have the same problem with F-Secure (by Telia, for users in Sweden)
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Awesome Update. good to see the lanyard and bobcat stuff fixed so fast. Well done guys and thanks :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Ardillamente wrote:Wow cool Stan haha, was that you that found the silver dollar? If so was it in swamps or highlands? Also, I just did another duck hunt, killed about 50... another leucistic female mallard haha.
Since I don't have 2 or 3 weeks looking through lifetime stats for someone else who found a silver dollar, I went ahead and used one I found. :P Seriously, yes it was one I found, about 2 weeks ago if I recall correctly. I'm certain it was in the forested area of RB, although that information is not recorded anywhere that I know about.

Congrats on the leucistic Mallard. I've never found one in over 2600 Mallard harvests.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

The speed and volume of current bug-fixes is heartening, seems quite active. Awesome!
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

fastd wrote:I was pleased to see the update and fixes to the lanyard so I bought one.

Since then my inventory always defaults to what was in it when I bought the landyard ...four hunts later and clearing game and launch caches every time and I still have an inventory from duck hunting. Its the same in single and MP.

Anyone else having this problem.

I found I have to place each caller into a slot then remove then individually to clear up some weight in my inventory. Very annoying. Why not have a physical lanyard that we can move in and out of our inventory space?
I am happy with the way it works in general, just not the inv management side of it.

Edit: I know there is a clear inventory button, but it's not always the best thing for me to do as I need to re-equip certain items/weapons in other slots then.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”