Game update - 27th September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
mikeman1
Scout

Re: Game update - 27th September 2017

Post by mikeman1 »

Callback is excellent. Also, seems like there are more ducks now. Hope the increased ducks isn't just temporary to show off the new caller!
Code: Select all

beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

great update would love to see Lanyard for turkey and goose
Hunter300
Spotter

Post by Hunter300 »

Thanks for taking the time to fix old issues.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Nice update.

But u know ... i love to spend EM$ like everyone... but 450 for a convinience item , used only on a single map , after buying the callers already seems like a unreasonable high price. Just my oppinion. I am going to buy it anyway in the next days ... but with a lil grain of salt.

Edit : And not adding more then one bundle with maybe only the lanyard and the comeback caller for people that own the "old" callers makes it even more of downer for me.

Edit 2 : On another note tho ... the new caller is absolutely amazing !
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Just saw Hoocairs video on the Lanyard, looks great. You can buy it seperatly from the link on the game "Update page", I bought the Lanyaed and new caller without having to buy the old callers.
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

D3AKUs wrote:Nice update.

But u know ... i love to spend EM$ like everyone... but 450 for a convinience item , used only on a single map , after buying the callers already seems like a unreasonable high price. Just my oppinion. I am going to buy it anyway in the next days ... but with a lil grain of salt.

Edit : And not adding more then one bundle with maybe only the lanyard and the comeback caller for people that own the "old" callers makes it even more of downer for me.

You can buy it on its own under "Inventoery" then you don't need to get the other callers too :D
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Schlachtwolf wrote:
D3AKUs wrote:Nice update.

You can buy it on its own under "Inventoery" then you don't need to get the other callers too :D
Did u even read my post ? lel :lol:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Game update - 27th September 2017

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Found an MP bug with the lanyard. Doing some really weird things in MP if someone is with/near you, such as randomly getting a caller stuck in front of you. Bug report is coming.
Edit: Wow that bug is crazy!! Random objects being used as callers, even used a tent that was not in my inventory as a caller!! LMAO! Anyway, getting the ( hilarious)video together to use in bug report, will have it up very soon

Edit 2: And...bug report is up http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?t=83672
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

So I bought the comeback call and headed into Rougarou. I've hosted 6 games today and they have all ended in crashes. Some within the first few minutes, and a couple lasted till maybe 30 or 40 minutes in. I've only had maybe 5 crashes in the last 6 months or so before this, so it must be related to the update. Anyone else getting similar issues?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Questions about the comeback caller and the lanyard...

Isn't that the same thing the mallard short range caller does for all species (except supposedly Gadwall which has its own)? The short range caller doesn't make them break, however, so if that is the additional feature, I'm okay with that.

In the picture of the lanyard, it shows only three callers. Will they all fit? Mallard long range, mallard short range, Pintail, Gadwall short range, and the new comeback caller?
All five duck callers fit.
mikeman1 wrote:Callback is excellent. Also, seems like there are more ducks now. Hope the increased ducks isn't just temporary to show off the new caller!
No :) We haven't increased numbers.
Ardillamente wrote:So I bought the comeback call and headed into Rougarou. I've hosted 6 games today and they have all ended in crashes. Some within the first few minutes, and a couple lasted till maybe 30 or 40 minutes in. I've only had maybe 5 crashes in the last 6 months or so before this, so it must be related to the update. Anyone else getting similar issues?
Looking into that, thanks!
JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for the update. The new lanyard is awesome! I wish though the lanyard was a piece of equipment to equip in one of the slots instead of an upgrade. It would be awesome to see it around out neck in third person view and trophy shots.
Agreed. That was our original idea, but due to a large selection of clothes we have and a potential nightmare with model clippings this was not possible, sorry.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”