Community Manager

Re: Game update - 27th September 2017

Post by TreeKiwi »

Wooo nice work EW!! :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

SloNeZ wrote:Would it be possible from now on to warn people in a hunt that they are going to be disconnected for a game update to be installed?
This is the second time I've been in the middle of a travel mission and the game just disconnects from the server with no warning.
This time I was just about to harvest a coyote before collecting my tree stand to head to the next tower for the travel mission.
Now the coyote's gone, my tree stand is still out in timbucktoo and I still have to complete the travel mission.
I know there used to be a popup alert when the server was going to be restarted or updated, what happened to it?
I've had a tree stand in timbucktoo for almost 4 years! Great spot! :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Questions about the comeback caller and the lanyard...

Isn't that the same thing the mallard short range caller does for all species (except supposedly Gadwall which has its own)? The short range caller doesn't make them break, however, so if that is the additional feature, I'm okay with that.

In the picture of the lanyard, it shows only three callers. Will they all fit? Mallard long range, mallard short range, Pintail, Gadwall short range, and the new comeback caller?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks, great update!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the update- EW! Now it would seem the bears ain't gaseous. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks EW
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Well, like Caledonian once said- "BCKidd you have the worst trouble" with the launcher. It worked fine after the fix some months ago, but as of recently, I keep gettin' errors during patching. I used "Steam" again t'day to patch and update my game. Is EW gonna look into this, any time soon? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the update. The new lanyard is awesome! I wish though the lanyard was a piece of equipment to equip in one of the slots instead of an upgrade. It would be awesome to see it around out neck in third person view and trophy shots.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

JamboWhoDat wrote:I wish though the lanyard was a piece of equipment to equip in one of the slots instead of an upgrade. It would be awesome to see it around out neck in third person view and trophy shots.
I didn't buy the lanyard yet as I didn't think it necessary, but I would totally buy it for cosmetic reasons!
SloNeZ
Scout

Post by SloNeZ »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
SloNeZ wrote:Would it be possible from now on to warn people in a hunt that they are going to be disconnected for a game update to be installed?
This is the second time I've been in the middle of a travel mission and the game just disconnects from the server with no warning.
This time I was just about to harvest a coyote before collecting my tree stand to head to the next tower for the travel mission.
Now the coyote's gone, my tree stand is still out in timbucktoo and I still have to complete the travel mission.
I know there used to be a popup alert when the server was going to be restarted or updated, what happened to it?
I've had a tree stand in timbucktoo for almost 4 years! Great spot! :lol:
I retrieved mine............ unfortunately I didn't see yours anywhere. :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”