Game & Status Update 13th September 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Game & Status Update 13th September 2017

Post by BCKidd »

krokenosterfant wrote:Again devs... Amazing work. Just got my 26th cat and already have a 9.2 in the lodge... There must be a 10+ somewhere!!!!
Nice! I think I have the smallest Bcat ever. I imagine tho' using the electric-caller would produce more Bcats and hopefully bigger than 6. somethin. Currently I'm usin' only the predator-caller. Some say it works while others claim it doesn't. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Congrats to all Bobcat-Developer team, the IA, Fur,wow! of Bobcat so nice, the first time I heard their call i Brown my pants but after last nigh meeting some, they're like domestic cats: Mellow and Loving, look at those i found

Like every cat, mellowing and sticking up against my glove

This one was asking to scratch her head and behind ears

This one want to relax with me
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

mapache01 wrote:
Great shots! :lol:
Roby53
Spotter

Post by Roby53 »

Generalkommendant wrote:
lowby wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:
I was also under the impression that the scoring changed alongside the model sizes, and that's what warranted a new season starting. If it was just model sizes, then we didn't need a new season. But I too am seeing familiar sizes on the leaderboards for wolves and coyotes.
Just reread the update and I agree sounds like the score should have changed too guess its a bug or there wording is off either of the two.
We need a word from the devs regarding this one... Me too understood it as the scores had to go down because of the new smaller size hence the new season.
Me too
I was checking the coyote competition ongoing during the last patch, but the players already in the rank have been overcome by the new resized coyotes.
Hope ew will clarify this point
digger7475

Post by digger7475 »

nice job EW, thanks for your efforts :)
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thoroughly enjoying hunting the new bobcat. It is a great addition to the game. Since bobcats and lynx are very similar in looks and behavoir (just like rocky mountain elk is to roosevelt elk), I was thinking it would be awesome to adapt the bobcat model and AI so that the lynx could be added to the game also, thus giving us two cat species to hunt. North America has the canada lynx and Northern Europe has the eurasian lynx, so the ideal reserves to include the lynx would be RFF and Hemidal.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thoroughly enjoying hunting the new bobcat. It is a great addition to the game. Since bobcats and lynx are very similar in looks and behavoir (just like rocky mountain elk is to roosevelt elk), I was thinking it would be awesome to adapt the bobcat model and AI so that the lynx could be added to the game also, thus giving us two cat species to hunt. North America has the canada lynx and Northern Europe has the eurasian lynx, so the ideal reserves to include the lynx would be RFF and Hemidal.
How can the Lynx be added to RFF which is a British Columbia (Canada) inspired reserve? I agree with Hemmeldal, and it would also fit very good into VDB

PS: the post above can't be deleted for some reason from my phone. Only wanted to change USA to Canada but it posted it again...
Last edited by kevin2106 on September 16th, 2017, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Got the trophy, and didn't even need the e-caller :D

BTW: The predator caller does work, and it will get them to come trotting towards the call, BUT! only if you're within 100m of the bobcat.
If you're further away(or the cat was spooked) it won't react at all.

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

kevin2106 wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:Thoroughly enjoying hunting the new bobcat. It is a great addition to the game. Since bobcats and lynx are very similar in looks and behavoir (just like rocky mountain elk is to roosevelt elk), I was thinking it would be awesome to adapt the bobcat model and AI so that the lynx could be added to the game also, thus giving us two cat species to hunt. North America has the canada lynx and Northern Europe has the eurasian lynx, so the ideal reserves to include the lynx would be RFF and Hemidal.
How can the Lynx be added to RFF which is a British Columbia (Canada) inspired reserve? I agree with Hemmeldal, and it would also fit very good into VDB

PS: the post above can't be deleted for some reason from my phone. Only wanted to change USA to Canada but it posted it again...
The lynx can be found all through out Canada and into Alaska.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:

The lynx can be found all through out Canada and into Alaska.
True, AKA Canadian lynx......Also a bobcat IS a species of lynx.
Personal Bests...

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”