Status Update 11th August 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 11th August 2017

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Hey complaining gentlemen! Are you serious...?

Alena's intentions in the Status Update was to give us feedback of what's going on!

They enjoy the last days of the short summer. The holiday season is soon over for this time, and people are getting back to the office.
They work as a team, and they work hard! The things that motivates them, is their plans and visions for the future, and the wonderful stuff that soon will be added!
When our summer holiday is over here in Skandinavia, our next thoughts is all about the cold winter darkness.

About the Bobcat sneak peek, Alena clearly states, quote: "these images are work in progress and what you see is not final".
What these complaining gentlemen says, are very little conceived! In my opinion It can actually kill all their motivations and visions!
Please Alena, forgive those people who have crossed the line of common sence, they do simply not know what they are doing!

And one more thing, and I think I speak on behalf of the big majority, we know that the character artist Cecilia and the animator Moe are talented!
Keep on going, we love you! What you are doing is very good...!

Quote Terence McKenna: "Only psychos and shamans create their own reality".
...and let me add: and they can easily imagine a Bobcat to be something else!

D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Status Update 11th August 2017

Post by D3AKUs »

Very nice post Pretty :)

I made a totally accurate drawing of a Bob-Cat that ill leave here. Hope this will satisfy everyone now !

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”