Status Update 11th August 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update 11th August 2017

Post by Fletchette »

Bullet1956 wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
hunterPRO1 wrote:if the predator jackrabbit caller doesnt work there is a 5 letter word why it doesnt.
Yep...."SMART"
N0...MONEY
Yes, that's what I said.......If a company wants to stay in business, making money is smart.
Personal Bests...
FatMountainbear
Hunter

Post by FatMountainbear »

The cat looks good, Devs, but before releasing U will have to repolish It:

1st:remove this fake Santa's beard from the chest, the belly and the cheeks. IT LOOKS HORRIBLE! It looks like the cat has Akne/Pickel/mushrooms.
IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!!

2nd: Stop this annoying fur experiment if U do not have the engine for the für, it looks horrible!!!!! I.e.bisons head!!!!

3Rd: Talking about fur, remove it from the tail and neck of the grey wolf, it looks horrible. I would like to know which idea it has been to add fur on the grey wolf, it's totally annoying.
Bullet1956

Post by Bullet1956 »

Fletchette wrote:
Bullet1956 wrote:
Fletchette wrote: Yep...."SMART"
N0...MONEY
Yes, that's what I said.......If a company wants to stay in business, making money is smart.
We agree!
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

FatMountainbear wrote:The cat looks good, Devs, but before releasing U will have to repolish It:

1st:remove this fake Santa's beard from the chest, the belly and the cheeks. IT LOOKS HORRIBLE! It looks like the cat has Akne/Pickel/mushrooms.
IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!!

2nd: Stop this annoying fur experiment if U do not have the engine for the für, it looks horrible!!!!! I.e.bisons head!!!!

3Rd: Talking about fur, remove it from the tail and neck of the grey wolf, it looks horrible. I would like to know which idea it has been to add fur on the grey wolf, it's totally annoying.
i dissagree. the new animals look way better than the old smooth ones. rocky vs roosevelt elk as an example. it may not look perfect but what do you suggest for the bison head or grizzly bear?.
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

I don't know if I can shoot Karl-Marx-Cat.^^

Seriously the fur is overdone here. I know it's not finished, just saying it now so it can be fixed before release.
But I'm happy we are getting new animals and the cat looks fine otherwise just get rid of the excessive fur.
FatMountainbear
Hunter

L3M182 wrote:
FatMountainbear wrote:The cat looks good, Devs, but before releasing U will have to repolish It:

IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!!

i dissagree. the new animals look way better than the old smooth ones. rocky vs roosevelt elk as an example. it may not look perfect but what do you suggest for the bison head or grizzly bear?.
A standard plastic model.
FatMountainbear
Hunter

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Karl Marx cat:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Good lord people they posted that it was only for show today and NOT THE FINISHED ARTICALE...... the posts here are not exactly going to motivate the team are they.... "Your work on the cat is crap so start again, I spent 20 dollars on this game in the last 12 months and I demand better". Keep the ball flat until you see the finished product, this is not a reskin animal, this is going to be a work in progress even after the release. Just be happy that the game is still being assigned capital to enable development and don't come down on the people doing their best like a ton of bricks because a basic animation is not up to usual standards...

Cheers

Schlachtwolf

My opinion may be wrong but is the one I like ;)
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

FatMountainbear wrote:
L3M182 wrote:

IT'S A JOKE!!!!!!!!

A standard plastic model.

really?. you playing on max settings?
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

stancomputerhunter wrote:"Why yes, there will be albinos, the coveted gem of any trophy lodge!"

Will they be white? Or grayish pink like the WT, BT, Moose, Kangaroo, and Mule Deer? Or blonde like the Grizzly? Is there a technical reason those species' Albinos can't be white? All of the others are. As they ALL should be. To be honest, a pink Albino is not a coveted item for my trophy lodge.
@stancomputerhunter In real life albinos are never "white" they have no dark skin pigment under the fur/hair so in summer coat it will look a shade of the skin colour underneth.
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”