Summer Fiesta 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2017

Post by JimboCrow »

HD_Artworks wrote:
JimboCrow wrote: You will have to use a shotgun with buckshot to get two at once. No ammunition in the game is capable of passing through one animal and into the second. Good Luck!!! :)
Don't get me wrong, JimboCrow!
I have to harvest 4 bears with different distant! No need to kill two at the same time!
Haha! Sorry. I don't know what I was reading, but I thought you were talking about the Mulie mission! :oops: :lol:
Good luck anyway!!! :D
siih

Post by siih »

Hello,

I've finished today all three Summer Fiesta Packs. It was very hard.
I was the first in 2015 who has completed the mission with the Kangaroo (won an item from store) and I find the missions become increasingly difficult and fit no longer to each player profile.
I've got every Summer Fiesta trophy since 2014 and waiting every year for this Event but I would not imagine what comes next year.

From my perspective the fiesta is missing a package for players who have not so much time or just getting started with the game.

Why are no prices released for the mission packs like scent lures for mission pack 1, deployables for mission pack 2 and the special weapon for all who finished the hardcore mission pack 3? 12500gm$ are fine for Mission pack 2 and 3 but i think it wouldn't hurt if it's more ;)

Thanks for the missions packs and the very nice trophys (better then the crowns last year :mrgreen: )

Kind regards

siih
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

siih wrote:Hello,

I was the first in 2015 who has completed the mission with the Kangaroo (won an item from store) and I find the missions become increasingly difficult and fit no longer to each player profile.
I've got every Summer Fiesta trophy since 2014 and waiting every year for this Event but I would not imagine what comes next year.

From my perspective the fiesta is missing a package for players who have not so much time or just getting started with the game.

Why are no prices released for the mission packs like scent lures for mission pack 1, deployables for mission pack 2 and the special weapon for all who finished the hardcore mission pack 3? 12500gm$ are fine for Mission pack 2 and 3 but i think it wouldn't hurt if it's more ;)

Thanks for the missions packs and the very nice trophys (better then the crowns last year :mrgreen: )

Kind regards

siih
You finished legendary Bushrangers Runners mission? Man... amazing.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Congrats for completing them and yes, I agree some special item would be cool. Maybe a new avatar such as the one of Laura Francese, just this time one of Chuck Norris! :D
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

HooCairs wrote:..., just this time one of Chuck Norris! :D
Ted Nugent, Fred Trost, Fred Bear, Daniel Boone, Davey Crocket, Ernest Hemmingway, Allan Quatermain...

Is Chuck Norris even a hunter? :p
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Tod1d wrote:Is Chuck Norris even a hunter? :p
No, but he's a badass! :)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

caledonianblues wrote:
I'll give him that. :D The animals would walk under his treestand & kill themselves! :lol:
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Tod1d wrote:
HooCairs wrote:..., just this time one of Chuck Norris! :D
Ted Nugent, Fred Trost, Fred Bear, Daniel Boone, Davey Crocket, Ernest Hemmingway, Allan Quatermain...

Is Chuck Norris even a hunter? :p
Teddy Roosevelt
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Tod1d wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
I'll give him that. :D The animals would walk under his treestand & kill themselves! :lol:
:lol:
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Kind regards

siih
Congratulation :)
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”