Status Update 27th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
haruorhs
Spotter

Re: Status Update 27th July 2017

Post by haruorhs »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Mills wrote:Is the summer fiesta starting this week or next week?
Tomorrow.

Very anxious for this event :D
darthkata
Tracker

Post by darthkata »

whiteonyx2 wrote:LOOK HERE
I just had the strangest experience. I was hunting in RFF in the western area, with all the small islands. I was walking and my huntermate gives me a signal (audio), but i hear no sound. When i click my huntermate, the screen is pretty "snowy", and it tells me, that the specie making the sound is 'unknown', on the "snowy" screen, the specie appears to be of a 'human' shape :o i find the tracks, and they look like "bigfoot"...also a 'human' shape :roll: i follow the tracks for a wile, but unfortunately a lost them...anyone else experience this?? Or is someone cranking me :mrgreen: And this IS NOT A JOKE....

By the way, thanks for another great update :D
Me too, unfortunately "a waste of time" because suddenly stop.

maxhofmannp

Post by maxhofmannp »

darthkata wrote:
I just had the strangest experience. I was hunting in RFF in the western area, with all the small islands. I was walking and my huntermate gives me a signal (audio), but i hear no sound. When i click my huntermate, the screen is pretty "snowy", and it tells me, that the specie making the sound is 'unknown', on the "snowy" screen, the specie appears to be of a 'human' shape :o i find the tracks, and they look like "bigfoot"...also a 'human' shape :roll: i follow the tracks for a wile, but unfortunately a lost them...anyone else experience this?? Or is someone cranking me :mrgreen: And this IS NOT A JOKE....

actually, with a good friend of mine ... we tracked it down and we found him, was a whitetail buck without antlers .... we tried to kill him, but he dissapeared ...

https://youtu.be/1abZhZuSqCI

there u got the video!!!!
Don't buy the Colt!!!
Join our latin-american players community!

https://www.facebook.com/TheHunterLatinoAmerica
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

maxhofmannp wrote:
darthkata wrote:

actually, with a good friend of mine ... we tracked it down and we found him, was a whitetail buck without antlers .... we tried to kill him, but he dissapeared ...

Interesting ;) and thanks for the video :D
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
darthkata
Tracker

Post by darthkata »

maxhofmannp wrote:
darthkata wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: A deer! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”