Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Don't get me wrong: I bought all of them. Some multiple times. :P I only started to buy "regular" memberships from the website when the deployable towers were introduced. But that might have been the problem: the boxes were so cheap that people could easily use them over and over to renew their memberships - even if they already had all the premium content, they would still get a very cheap membership, a tent and some consumables.

Also some people (me included) suspect that the retail boxes might've been one reason for rushed releases - looking at you, Whiterime Ridge!
Image Image Image
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Also some people (me included) suspect that the retail boxes might've been one reason for rushed releases - looking at you, Whiterime Ridge!
This is a really good point. Now they can do things on their own timeline, and not have to meet a drop dead date, ready or not. Look how great TGT turned out! And how bad BRR was as well!
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Don't get me wrong: I bought all of them. Some multiple times. :P I only started to buy "regular" memberships from the website when the deployable towers were introduced. But that might have been the problem: the boxes were so cheap that people could easily use them over and over to renew their memberships - even if they already had all the premium content, they would still get a very cheap membership, a tent and some consumables.

Also some people (me included) suspect that the retail boxes might've been one reason for rushed releases - looking at you, Whiterime Ridge!
Ahhh Okay now we get there. Thats ofc a understandable reason. Presure on development from a publisher/or for publishing reasons. I can understand that.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Are you guys working on solving the fast roaming bug in TGT? The bug has bin now at least 8 months, if i remember correctly u guys wrote it's fixed, think it's broke again

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

kevin2106 wrote:Are you guys working on solving the fast roaming bug in TGT? The bug has bin now at least 8 months, if i remember correctly u guys wrote it's fixed, think it's broke again
Work continues on this. We thought we had fixed it but alas not. It's not such an easy thing to pinpoint.
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

caledonianblues wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:Are you guys working on solving the fast roaming bug in TGT? The bug has bin now at least 8 months, if i remember correctly u guys wrote it's fixed, think it's broke again
Work continues on this. We thought we had fixed it but alas not. It's not such an easy thing to pinpoint.
Okay, thx, hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck.

Seiska
Tracker

Post by Seiska »

So grateful for the slow inventory fix! I wasn't sure if it was my connection or the game, but am happy to see it resolved. :)
"I’ll have dirt on my feet and stars in my eyes.
I’ll be in the forest where the earth comes alive."
GreatBighorn
Scout

Post by GreatBighorn »

caledonianblues wrote:
GreatBighorn wrote:However still have unstoppable crashes at Whiterime
Can you elaborate please?
All here: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 56#p885356
Patience is virtue for hunting
Always perfect shots "on the wing"
If you don't find me flush the roosters you'll find me blast some puddle drakes
Nothing harder than shooting WT Ptarms at dusk!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Thanks. I'm not sure why you and only one other player (at least one other that has reported the issue) are experiencing crashes in Whiterime Ridge. Further discussion about the issue should be in the corresponding thread though.
Rogenvalde

Post by Rogenvalde »

Until now I can say that my map and my inventory load very fast. Since the update I had no more problems with it.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”