Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Update 19th July 2017

Post by Alena Rybik »

Bumblewoot wrote:How does this work?
"Trophy shot poses now should work in Multiplayer also for players who have not harvested the animal"

I just tried with a buddy. He shot a reindeer and he went to trophy shot mode. I was next to him and got a message that I was within range of the trophy shot. But could not change my pose. Not sure how this is suppose to work, or even if I am reading the patch note correctly.

Thanks
You must be able to come to the animal and scan it with your HunterMate. We will investigate why it's not working, thanks!
ace_lightning

Re: Game Update 19th July 2017

Post by ace_lightning »

Thank you guys for the update it is great

I would ask that maybe it would make more sence to make the new backpacks add the carry capacity and simply remove the old capacity upgrade from game that way you have funcunality to your new items and simply make a limited edition backpack for the hunters that already own the old upgrade ,that would also meen that you do not have to fix the free green backpack that is not showing upand simply remove that one aswel

Ps. the inventory system realy made my year
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

Post by Alena Rybik »

Hi all,

We've just released a new patch, I've posting the patch notes here as well for your convenience:
  • Hunting backpack - Basic is now properly added and you can find it in your inventories or buy it in the store. (Reminder - if you had bought the item "Increased capacity", previously sold as "Backpack", before the patch yesterday, you should have received Hunting backpack - Basic for free.)
  • Another fix for the F2 command for self look inside the trophy lodge - now it should work for all lodges
  • Fix for facemasks and sunglasses clipping
  • Fix for Steam achievements for 10mm Semi-Automatic pistol and .17 HMR Lever Action Rifle
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Alena Rybik wrote:Hi all,

We've just released a new patch, I've posting the patch notes here as well for your convenience:
  • Hunting backpack - Basic is now properly added and you can find it in your inventories or buy it in the store. (Reminder - if you had bought the item "Increased capacity", previously sold as "Backpack", before the patch yesterday, you should have received Hunting backpack - Basic for free.)
  • Another fix for the F2 command for self look inside the trophy lodge - now it should work for all lodges
  • Fix for facemasks and sunglasses clipping
  • Fix for Steam achievements for 10mm Semi-Automatic pistol and .17 HMR Lever Action Rifle
Nice ! Well done. Thx for the update and the hard work !
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Game Updates 19th and 20th July 2017

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

I can confirm that F2 in the lodges work now, but be advised that you need to have a bit of space around you otherwise you will only see your back and cannot rotate. For example, if in the Rustic Lodge and in front of a full body mount, this will happen. I basically walked all the way up to the fireplace before I was able to get a frontal look, and then backed up to see how far you have to be to get a frontal shot.
Edit: Unless it's something to do with the backpack? Just had the same thing happen outside the lodge as well. Had to take a few steps forward to get a frontal.
Last edited by BucksNBuffalo on July 20th, 2017, 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks to the whole team...
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

hi all my game all updated but if i hit f2 it locks on the backpack and i can not move it
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

n9mfk9 wrote:hi all my game all updated but if i hit f2 it locks on the backpack and i can not move it
Read my post right above ;)
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:I can confirm that F2 in the lodges work now, but be advised that you need to have a bit of space around you otherwise you will only see your back and cannot rotate. For example, if in the Rustic Lodge and in front of a full body mount, this will happen. I basically walked all the way up to the fireplace before I was able to get a frontal look, and then backed up to see how far you have to be to get a frontal shot.
Edit: Unless it's something to do with the backpack? Just had the same thing happen outside the lodge as well. Had to take a few steps forward to get a frontal.
This is interesting. When I tested which lodges were working yesterday, I don't recall this happening. It seemed to work fine without any trouble at all. At least in the four reserves it was already working.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the additional update with the quick fixes.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”