Status Update 14th July 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Status Update 14th July 2017

Post by TreeKiwi »

caledonianblues wrote:
Radamus wrote:Something makes David cry? I know it's not puppies and baby seals, is it medium salsa? warm beer? stale chocolate tea cakes? .... Hmmmmm, I know, he bumped a table in the dark with his baby toe or he's working on a new feature the Boss Lady gave him as a weekend project a month ago :lol: :lol:
You're a funny guy Len. That's why we're going to make sure this feature is available to everyone except you ;)

Oh and warm beer or stale chocolate tea cakes would absolutely make me cry. Beer has to be cold, chocolate has to be perfect and salsa has to be extra hot.
Ohhhh yeah!!! Can't agree more :D
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Thank you for a great status update!
Specially the last paragraph nails it! :D
Have a great summer! :)
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Thanks for the update!

enjoy your holiday :D
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Great status update! Hmm.. new species... what could it be...

Also, excited for the feeder filling from the launcher!

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Some great news. Thanks you.

I just have one question, is there any information about summer fiesta this year?

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

wiizzi wrote:I just have one question, is there any information about summer fiesta this year?
Yep, it was right there in the status update:
Patrick is busy crafting insane and wonderful missions and competitions for our regular Summer Fiesta event that is going to start pretty, pretty soon.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

caledonianblues wrote:
wiizzi wrote:I just have one question, is there any information about summer fiesta this year?
Patrick is busy crafting insane and wonderful missions and competitions for our regular Summer Fiesta event that is going to start pretty, pretty soon.
Ok... and when is pretty, pretty soon? :D
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

caledonianblues wrote:
ohh. Thank you, David. dont know how i missed that xD

aussieshooter
Spotter

Post by aussieshooter »

"Luna has started on the function to fill your barrels and feeders from the launcher" - Excellent news. A long time requested. Could it be possible to make it an auto re-fill - provided the player has sufficient bait of course. Maybe way make that a premium feature? :D

"Roberto is baking a completely new type of collectables to add an extra level of immersion to game" - I'd guess sheds, they have been requested for years.

"Linus is taking a stab at a new species" - Since I don't think we're getting a new reserve soon, maybe another species to add to BRR? Maybe something completely new, Camel or Water Buffalo?

What about Alena's avatar, could we be getting juveniles (non-huntable) in the future? With the Wellingtons, maybe released first in Hirschfelden? :D

So much great work being done by the team. A big thanks for making this game better and better.
Cheers.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Thanks for another interesting update. I look forward to the summer fiesta, I'm hoping the collectables are antler sheds and I'm scratching my head over what the new species could be. Fallow deer? Axis Deer? Mountain lions? Gators?

And to those enjoying the summer weather and heading out on vacations, have a great time!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”