Game Update 7th June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Prinz1989
Hunter

Re: Game Update 7th June 2017

Post by Prinz1989 »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Granti wrote:
Prinz1989 wrote:I have to say some of these bugfixes are great.
Especially the moaning bears, the rabbit tracks and the roaming bug.
i cant verify the bugfix for the fleeing issue with rabbits. at least with european rabbits on brr its still the same old thing. although they are fleeing the tracks still show roaming and droppings.

also the freezing issue continious to happen.
The freezing issue is indeed not fixed completely, the final fix is coming with the next patch. About rabbits - this is strange. Anyone else still experiencing this bug after the last patch?
I'm uncertain about the EU rabbits in BRR, something seems off there, but the Snowshoe Hares seems to work fine again after the patch.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Prinz1989 wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Granti wrote:
i cant verify the bugfix for the fleeing issue with rabbits. at least with european rabbits on brr its still the same old thing. although they are fleeing the tracks still show roaming and droppings.

The freezing issue is indeed not fixed completely, the final fix is coming with the next patch. About rabbits - this is strange. Anyone else still experiencing this bug after the last patch?
I'm uncertain about the EU rabbits in BRR, something seems off there, but the Snowshoe Hares seems to work fine again after the patch.
The cottaintail rabbit seems to be working fine also.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I don't know about the Eurohoppers either because frankly I don't see the reason to track those ones :roll:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Granti wrote:
Prinz1989 wrote:I have to say some of these bugfixes are great.
Especially the moaning bears, the rabbit tracks and the roaming bug.

On my end, I confirmed that the rabbit fleeing tracks for euro rabbits was working correctly a couple of days ago. I wasn't hunting them, but came across their tracks and found several fleeing to their warrens. Based on that, I thought it was resolved.
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

Hawkeye wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Granti wrote:

On my end, I confirmed that the rabbit fleeing tracks for euro rabbits was working correctly a couple of days ago. I wasn't hunting them, but came across their tracks and found several fleeing to their warrens. Based on that, I thought it was resolved.
Yeah but the rabbits could leave fleeing tracks behind when fleeing out of rendering range before the fix as well. Are you sure they left those tracks behind when they were rendered?
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Prinz1989 wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Yeah but the rabbits could leave fleeing tracks behind when fleeing out of rendering range before the fix as well. Are you sure they left those tracks behind when they were rendered?
My assumption was that they were fleeing based on my just having shot a bunch of goats at their location.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

i tracked over 100 different ER in the last few days maybe i had one ore two fleeing tracks but thats about it.
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

looks like red deer hits
Last edited by beau_76 on June 13th, 2017, 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

One of the best game updates ever. So many fixes and changes. Well done!

Thank you for a trophy lodge. It is really a big game changer ;)
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Update said bear bug was fixed just tested bait at RFF still got 2 bears same spot fast roaming off map not happy with fix at all can do vid to show

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”