Status Update 2nd June 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Violator31
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 2nd June 2017

Post by Violator31 »

Thanks for the update. Always good to see & hear about the progress.
Great camo options submitted buy Hawkeye. I'm not even going to try to pick a favorite.
Congrats to the winners.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

"And while we are on it, is there any particular style or piece that you feel is missing from our clothing gallery and that you would like to see added?"

I would buy more clothes if they weren't so limiting.
For example they don't work for all animals on a map like the B&C (only deer) or they don't work in all areas of a map (almost all 3D camo outfits).
So in 9 out of 10 hunts I'm using the outback outfit (some vs all) on WRR I use the Inuit outfit (again some vs all) and only on bow hunts in forests I might equip my ghillie suit.

In terms of balancing there could be smarter limitations:
Works only on one reserve but for all animals on that reserve and in all areas.
gives low visual and no sound reduction but good scent reduction (I would like something like the trapper outfit to be like this but for all species not only deers)!

I'm not asking for an op super camo, the outback outfit just shouldn't be your best option in almost every scenario.
kahuamp
Scout

Post by kahuamp »

Prinz1989 wrote:"And while we are on it, is there any particular style or piece that you feel is missing from our clothing gallery and that you would like to see added?"

I would buy more clothes if they weren't so limiting.
For example they don't work for all animals on a map like the B&C (only deer) or they don't work in all areas of a map (almost all 3D camo outfits).
So in 9 out of 10 hunts I'm using the outback outfit (some vs all) on WRR I use the Inuit outfit (again some vs all) and only on bow hunts in forests I might equip my ghillie suit.

In terms of balancing there could be smarter limitations:
Works only on one reserve but for all animals on that reserve and in all areas.
gives low visual and no sound reduction but good scent reduction (I would like something like the trapper outfit to be like this but for all species not only deers)!

I'm not asking for an op super camo, the outback outfit just shouldn't be your best option in almost every scenario.
Speaking of the outback, why are there no "some vs all species - scent, visual, sound " gloves for the outfit? The 3D Arid and Camo ones offer excellent visual only, and have to be bought apart for 150 ems.

The Eskimo outfit bundle offers some vs all species, and contains 5 items, whereas the outback bundle, although cheaper, only has 4 items, and no option for gloves with similar attributes - wearing the Eskimo gloves would look awkward to say the least.

How about a pair of fingerless gloves with Some vs all species ?
Foxtrotter
Scout

Post by Foxtrotter »

Honored. I didn't expect to place at all being that I submitted so early. Congrats to the other winners and thank you to theHunter Team for all recent releases, I've enjoyed them thoroughly. Can't wait to see what comes next, especially regarding the lodges.
Returning Soon!
THE IRONMAN SEASONAL SERIES COMPETITIONS

Brought to you by Foxtrotter and http://www.UHCapps.co.uk
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

Really like trophy room
IMO only thing missing is score of animal on mounts.
YA for the winners nice rooms :mrgreen:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

abslayer wrote:Really like trophy room
IMO only thing missing is score of animal on mounts.
YA for the winners nice rooms :mrgreen:
Right-click inside the Trophy Lodge to see the score
insub
Hunter

Post by insub »

has anyone suggested moving the taxidermy option to the harvest screen rather than have it as a pop-up in game??

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”