Game Update 23rd May 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 23rd May 2017

Post by Villkatta »

Prinz1989 wrote:After my latest hunt several animals didn't show a taxidermize option, wasn't this supposed to be solved with this update?
If you go back to the hunt in your hunt history, do you get an option to taxidermize them then or is it that weird error message again?

Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

Villkatta wrote:
Prinz1989 wrote:After my latest hunt several animals didn't show a taxidermize option, wasn't this supposed to be solved with this update?
If you go back to the hunt in your hunt history, do you get an option to taxidermize them then or is it that weird error message again?
No error message, just no option to taxidermize.
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Grizdude wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Our in-game camera has a pretty low resolution, don't you think that screenshots are better for this purpose?
Alena, you took the words right out of my fingers lol. I was just about to type the same thing. There is no need for the camera in game as screenshots look much better anyway.
I agree! I have a 4k tv for a monitor and I us Xsplit, which is a free program, and it works great for taking high resolution pictures. Here's the link if your interested Prima. Xsplit
Thanks for the tip. I downloaded Xsplit, and it takes some great screenshots...but how do i upload them on the forum? Can you help me?
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

whiteonyx2 wrote:
Grizdude wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote: Alena, you took the words right out of my fingers lol. I was just about to type the same thing. There is no need for the camera in game as screenshots look much better anyway.
I agree! I have a 4k tv for a monitor and I us Xsplit, which is a free program, and it works great for taking high resolution pictures. Here's the link if your interested Prima. Xsplit
Thanks for the tip. I downloaded Xsplit, and it takes some great screenshots...but how do i upload them on the forum? Can you help me?
Personal Bests...
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Testing upload
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Fletchette wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:
Grizdude wrote:
Big thanks Flectchette, it worked :D
steveharris
Outfitter

Post by steveharris »

steveharris wrote:Hello,

Since today's update, when i click Start Game the Done hunting For Now window opens? i'm with Steam. and i just tried again and it says Failed to open game client
i did a desinstallation and reinstall the game and it's now working.
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

steveharris wrote:
steveharris wrote:Hello,

Since today's update, when i click Start Game the Done hunting For Now window opens? i'm with Steam. and i just tried again and it says Failed to open game client
i did a desinstallation and reinstall the game and it's now working.
Just close down the "done hunting for now" window, at the "x" i the top right corner, and start a new hunt. It works for me, and i'm not on steam

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”