Sneakathon 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Sneakathon 2017

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I spent forever crawling after a goat the other day. I finally worked up close while he was feeding and shot him. When I harvested, it said 20.2m. :x :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:I spent forever crawling after a goat the other day. I finally worked up close while he was feeding and shot him. When I harvested, it said 20.2m. :x :lol:
That's too bad, Trenton. :(

I was crawling to one of my mineral feeders to get close to a female goat that was there. When I was about 25 meters from her, I suddenly heard footsteps to my right... got up and there was this billy almost in my face, but staring greedily at the salt lick, so I had enough time to raise my .223 and shoot him. A bit lucky I admit... :)

EDIT: I just love this thing - even though it feels a bit like cheating! :P
Spoiler:
Image Image Image
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

missions complete!! trophy is nice!!! but in COMPETITIONS i think its not posible win if you dont have many tents & decoys,then you can jumping over there and shoot big ones!! but with out it i am in 108 place ;D
Willandrew
Spotter

Post by Willandrew »

I've killed somewhere around 25 toms within the guidelines. It's always fun and interesting and rarely predictable. That said, only 2 have touched 60 points and I'm barely in the Top 40. It's tough getting the high scorers without clearing out as many as you can of the ankle-biting small ones and hens that you trip over all the time and seem to be in a bigger hurry than the big ones. :) Fun event, right up my alley.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:First mission is on Hemmeldal and surprise... Sneaky 3D Winter Forest camo is not in sale... OK :/
It was an oversight, added it now.
Thx i buy it!
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

lx188 wrote:missions complete!! trophy is nice!!! but in COMPETITIONS i think its not posible win if you dont have many tents & decoys,then you can jumping over there and shoot big ones!! but with out it i am in 108 place ;D
no ghillie, no tent, no decoy - top 10, so definitly possible :ugeek:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Congrats to you Granti, well done. And congrats to all who posted a score. It was a toughie.

I managed to finish in the top 30, even with this face palm blunder. I was calling a Tom, I had already spotted him, and he ranged from 60-75. Potentially BIG. I got him within 13 meters and raised the shotgun, and even though he was at a 90 degree angle, with scent eliminator, for some reason he spooked just as I fired..I missed and he took off running, not flying. He got stuck at a fence, just bouncing there, about 40 meters away. Instead of being calm and waiting for the 12 minutes for him to calm down so I could call him back, I rage shot him. Duh...67.889..season best. Didn't count for the comp. I might have sneaked in to the top 20 with that in the calculation. I'm an idiot. :oops: :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

The Red mist decends, must eliminate Turkey. I fully understand.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”