Sneakathon 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: Sneakathon 2017

Post by Generalkommendant »

So I'll have to remove my "MPD" to be able to lure in a Fox? Well, that's just awesome. Didn't see that one in the description. Sigh... I don't have enough energy for this.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Generalkommendant wrote:So I'll have to remove my "MPD" to be able to lure in a Fox? Well, that's just awesome. Didn't see that one in the description. Sigh... I don't have enough energy for this.
It's not in the description because it's a bug. It was acknowledged by Alena earlier in the thread.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

caledonianblues wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:So I'll have to remove my "MPD" to be able to lure in a Fox? Well, that's just awesome. Didn't see that one in the description. Sigh... I don't have enough energy for this.
It's not in the description because it's a bug. It was acknowledged by Alena earlier in the thread.
I know. It's just tiring when you buy a new item that it doesn't work. It's not like I can skip to the next mission in the "Snaekathon" either so I'll have to skip the "MPD" or wait for a fix. Just... Tiring...
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Generalkommendant wrote:I know. It's just tiring when you buy a new item that it doesn't work. It's not like I can skip to the next mission in the "Snaekathon" either so I'll have to skip the "MPD" or wait for a fix. Just... Tiring...
If you use the jackrabbit caller on its own, i.e. don't place a motion predator decoy on your map, then it should work just fine. I believe the bug is that the jackrabbit caller does not work when a motion predator decoy is being used or is placed on the map. Others have successfully completed the mission so I believe this must be the case.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

I know. Still tiring. Let's see tomorrow. Bye bye.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Generalkommendant wrote:I know. Still tiring. Let's see tomorrow. Bye bye.
Whilst it's most unfortunate that the motion predator decoy has introduced a bug to the jackrabbit caller when they are used together, the jackrabbit caller still works exactly as it did yesterday. So for the purposes of the mission, just leave the motion predator decoy in your inventory and you will be done in no time. I just did the mission and it took me 10 minutes. Easy peasy.
Willandrew
Spotter

Post by Willandrew »

Finally found my goat herd, and after crawling prone for about half an hour, while I was closing the distance, I noticed a group of hogs right in my lane that I was using to circle around the goats to cut them off. So I knew I had to make my move then and beeline for the goats. At probably 25 yards the herd spooked at something other than me. The farthest one back kind of started my way a tiny bit so out of desperation I raised my rifle. The moment the scope hit my eye I was bulldozed by a truck of a hog completely blindly. Touche, Game, well done this round.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Thanks for the missions and comps guys. :)
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Yes, nice event. After some preparatory work for a few missions yesterday (e.g. filling a goat feeder), I managed to complete all mission tasks this morning (the new motion decoy also helped a bit ;) ) , and subsequently made a moderate entry in the comp, too. Not much more to achieve for me here, I guess, but I enjoyed the challenges!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Generalkommendant wrote:I know. Still tiring. Let's see tomorrow. Bye bye.
Our apologies for this annoyance, we are releasing a patch with the fix in about 10 min.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”