Game Update 11th May 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Dennis Borg
Hunter

Re: Game Update 11th May 2017

Post by Dennis Borg »

iz_da wrote:Very nice addition to the game!
Cannot connect to the game servers from the UK though - not so very nice ;) Only managed to get the Fox so far!
We are aware of the issue and currently investigating it, sorry for the inconvenience! :(
Luna Duclos
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Luna Duclos »

The game servers should be accepting connections again, sorry for the inconvenience.
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Luna Duclos wrote:The game servers should be accepting connections again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Just played a quick session on WHI and can report that the servers work just fine :>
The Yotes also spook again like they used to!
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Pretty cool! Might have to come off my Hunter vacation tonight.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Can I leave them in the area when I log or do I have to pick them up? Description has no info about that.
Code: Select all
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

nachthexe wrote:Can I leave them in the area when I log or do I have to pick them up? Description has no info about that.
You can leave them in the reserve when you quit, if that's what you mean. They are treated the same as any other regular deployable item in this respect.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

L3M182 wrote:so how do these work? says distraction up to 50m. so do we just drop these when we here a call and hide?

i kinda wana set up a ground blind in a hirsch field with the .223 and a decoy?. this viable? or will i get 1 and the rest shoot out of render not to return.
also whats the difference between the 2 or is it purley cosmetic
Well, the distraction means that within the attraction radius an animal has a lower chance to notice you, since they are preoccupied by the decoy in sight.

There is not difference between the two variants, it's just for you to enjoy the variety.

As for the gameplay, it is for you to try our different combos and find out for yourself how you like to use them ;)
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Ok, so if I understand this right, there is no attraction, just distraction, correct? Basically still have to call the predator in, and (optional) set up the decoy to get it to that perfect spot. Are my assumptions correct?
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Thqnks for the update.
This looks cool but another item to buy?! :(

I have a question to who update the game with the web launcher. The update progress worked with full download or not?

I want to move to the web version and I want to make sure the update problem is fixed.
Thanks.
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Ok, so if I understand this right, there is no attraction, just distraction, correct? Basically still have to call the predator in, and (optional) set up the decoy to get it to that perfect spot. Are my assumptions correct?
There is also an attraction. When an animal sees the decoy, it becomes attracted to it (it overrides the caller) and comes to it to check out what the hell it is :)
HOSSEIN.D wrote:Thqnks for the update.
This looks cool but another item to buy?! :(

I have a question to who update the game with the web launcher. The update progress worked with full download or not?

I want to move to the web version and I want to make sure the update problem is fixed.
Thanks.
It should not trigger the full download. We had some hiccups in the first 30 min after the release that caused a full download for some players, but now it should work without a hitch.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”