Introducing the new Hunter Score

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
MaxVe
Scout

Re: Introducing the new Hunter Score

Post by MaxVe »

I say that change the rules, after having received the money and began to play it is still not right regardless, the rest is just talk ...
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Time to post the point of view from 7 - years player about new Hunter score.

I like the fact that it is constantly updading after every hunt with harvests you made.

However I think it is unfair to people that have bought all the reskins to boost the score up.

FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Are you going to change the HS requirements for all these type of competitions ?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

FR_Bugs wrote:Are you going to change the HS requirements for all these type of competitions ?
Yes, thank you, we'll take care of it.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

DHRifleman wrote:Then add some real achievements like , mission completions, comp placing, and things like that and we could have a system more in keeping with the original idea of achievements.
Yes, that would be nice.

E.g. Comps:

Rank 1 = 10 points to down Rank 10 = 1 point or so.

At the moment it's a simple harvest counter. Not very innovative for the big promoted "HS2".
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

RyderJack

Post by RyderJack »

Adding mission completions would be nice!!
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

My HS is not updating correct. Yesterday my score was 23771, then i did a duck hunt. In that hunt i gained 25 points - i double checked it. After that my HS should be 23771 + 25 = 23796. But it's only 23780 - both on the top page, and on progress bar.
I did a duck hunt before the one above, and the result was the same - i just cannot remember the figures. Could you guys please check it. In-game name "whiteonyx"

ps; i just checked leaderboard - it also says 23780
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

whiteonyx2 wrote:My HS is not updating correct. Yesterday my score was 23771, then i did a duck hunt. In that hunt i gained 25 points - i double checked it. After that my HS should be 23771 + 25 = 23796. But it's only 23780 - both on the top page, and on progress bar.
I did a duck hunt before the one above, and the result was the same - i just cannot remember the figures. Could you guys please check it. In-game name "whiteonyx"

You have maxed out your 12 gauge pump shotguns and your Mallards, under your RANKS tab. Both are over 1000. So you only received 9 points for 2 Pintails, 6 Blacks, and 1 Gadwall. Use your single shot next time and your Hunterscore will increase with each harvest up to 1000. You only have 116 Single Shot harvests.
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

JimboCrow wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:My HS is not updating correct. Yesterday my score was 23771, then i did a duck hunt. In that hunt i gained 25 points - i double checked it. After that my HS should be 23771 + 25 = 23796. But it's only 23780 - both on the top page, and on progress bar.

You have maxed out your 12 gauge pump shotguns and your Mallards, under your RANKS tab. Both are over 1000. So you only received 9 points for 2 Pintails, 6 Blacks, and 1 Gadwall. Use your single shot next time and your Hunterscore will increase with each harvest up to 1000. You only have 116 Single Shot harvests.
Ahh, you're quit right...i just forgot they were "grouped" together. I knew about the mallards, but forgot about the "grouping" of the guns. Thanks for reminding me ;)
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

I have a simple question: do new weapons count for HS?
As I understand the new scoring system, each "group" of weapons can give you up to 1000 points. So if I kill for example one feral goat with a 16ga shotgun it should give me 1 point for the goat kill and one for the kill with the shotgun.
Having a chat with a friend today made me think I was wrong about understanding the new system: he was saying weapons don't count at all and that the "weapons" section under ranks is only for achievement purposes.
I apologise if the answer is somewhere on previous 60 pages of this thread, I just made a quick review and didn't find other possibility than a conclusion that weapons DO count until you reach 1000 kills for each "group" listed in ranks.
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”