Summer Fiesta 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Summer Fiesta 2016

Post by Alena Rybik »

Summer Fiesta 2016

Welcome to theHunter's traditional Summer Fiesta event! Max the Taxidermist is back and he has again prepared some questionable challenges for you ;)

Summer Fiesta 2016 will consist of two set of special missions and multi-tiered competitions and will last from July 26th until August 29th.

Missions
Throughout the whole event there are two packs of missions available, “Challenging” and "Really, are-you-kidding-me, challenging” ones. The first pack consists of 5 missions which must be completed in an order.

These unique trophies will be awarded for each of the Challenging missions:

Image Image Image Image Image

The second, Really challenging, mission pack can only be activated once all 5 missions of the pack are completed. This pack consists of 3 missions, each yielding a crown trophy:

Image Image Image

Competitions

Multi-tiered competitions will be offered in 8 divisions, based on your HunterScore (including the Rookie division for Guest players). They will start with only one species. But every Thursday and Monday we'll add an additional species to the competition, thus increasing the possible score a player can get. You won't know which animal is to come next, so be mindful of your 50 attempts, the competition will run for 35 days!

The Rookie division for guest players will only feature three permanently free animals: Pheasant, Whitetail Deer and European Rabbit.

The competitions will have their own set of unique trophies (awarded to top 10 players) and the three players at the top of each division will win an unreleased weapon: the powerful .340 Bolt Action Rifle.

Please note that top three winners of the Rookie division instead of the rifle will be added 90, 60 and 30 membership days respectively.

Image Image Image Image

Sales

Throughout the whole event we will be running weapon, equipment and item sales. New sales will be introduced with a new animal coming into the competitions (every Thursday and Monday, starting from next week), replacing the previous ones, so make sure to check store regularly.

Good luck and happy hunting to you all!

FINAL LEADERBOARDS
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2016

Post by Cogsy666 »

Sounds great thanks devs :)
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
minamo99
Spotter

Post by minamo99 »

Awesome, thanks for the chance! I will be hunting :)
Extort713
Tracker

Post by Extort713 »

Sexy rifle! Just curious though... Did a certain future reserve play into the selection of the rifle?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Cool! Gonna be interesting what the super difficult missions will be. If you are again asking for turkey heads hots with the recurve bow, I will never see those crowns in my trophy collection though. :lol:
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

HooCairs wrote:Cool! Gonna be interesting what the super difficult missions will be. If you are again asking for turkey heads hots with the recurve bow, I will never see those crowns in my trophy collection though. :lol:
I am afraid they will be a tiny bit worse than that ;) Although, it is subjective.
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

well, lets see if i can complete these hard missions in a month.
last time i wasn't able to complete the hardest mission (with the running animals) :P

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

killertut wrote:last time i wasn't able to complete the hardest mission (with the running animals) :P
You mean the one that about 3 persons in the entire universe completed? :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the Summer Fiesta! :D

Can those who will have finished the "easy" mission set during the next hour please use a spoiler tag before they post the ultra difficult mission objectives in here? ;)
Image Image Image
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

HooCairs wrote:
killertut wrote:last time i wasn't able to complete the hardest mission (with the running animals) :P
You mean the one that about 3 persons in the entire universe completed? :P
indeed! :cry:

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”